www.promails.org - Non Payment of Earnings-Payout

SUDEEP BHATTACHARJEE
I joined www.promails.org

Promails.org the world's first Online Paid To Read Program in the Web that obtained ISO 27001
on 07-08-2009 as a Free Member,
with my URL link promails.org/pages/index.php?refid=sudeep1000
with my e-mail ID sudp1000@gmail.com, & user name sudeep1000.

My account balance with my total earnings as on 29-10-2009 is U.S.$ 35,650.00
being earned from reading Advts, & clicking in banners.

As per the Terms & conditions & FAQ of Promails, Minimum Payout for free member is $10,000.00
real and quick payout to your account - mostly within 48h after request for payment is made.
Further promails gives Guarantee that all members will recive payout after they collect enough money in their account.

Further the company States in it's home page that "Our Company focus on our members, we will answer your every question and help you resolve any problem.
Our company guarantee that we will paying all our members.
Instant system payments for Gold Members.

But Sir since last 25days I had been trying to send request payout to promails.org, every time I try I am told that I do not have sufficient balances inspite of my $ 35,650.00 being held with promails.org as balances & $10,000.00 set as minimum payout limit for free members by the company.

That Sir, I had sent several numbers of E-mail Request to promails.org almost daily requesting to release some payments & the problems being faced by me while opting the payout option.
But till today I am yet to get any response.

That Sir, I am unemployed, I worked part time online almost daily paying my web cafe bills from pocket, expences till date are around Rs.10,000.00 during the last 3 months & if our earnings are never paid, or our greviences are never redressed, & we common peoples are deprived off our legitimate dues, we will be left no where.

In view of above It's my Submission & appeal before the Consumer Complains.in to kindly help us to get back our due earnings if we are deprived by promails.org, as we worked on goodfaith, without knowing the background of such International Level ISO 27001 company.

Thanking You,

Sudeep Bhattacharjee

Comments

In the same boat. Promails.org is tied to "Getpaidsolutions" Which means not a single site off there Network has ever Paid anyone. The server they are on Needs to be Turned off. Call GoDaddy who hosts them. http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com/2009/07/promailsorg-scam.html

I joined www.promails.org

on 07-08-2009 as a Free Member,
with my URL link promails.org/pages/index.php?refid=shivsankar
My account balance with my total earnings as on 29-10-2009 is U.S.$ 35, 650.00
being earned from reading Advts, & clicking in banners.

As per the Terms & conditions & FAQ of Promails, Minimum Payout for free member is $10, 000.00

Our company guarantee that we will paying all our members.
Instant system payments for Gold Members.

But Sir since last 25days I had been trying to send request payout to promails.org, every time I try I am told that I do not have sufficient balances inspite of my $ 25000being held with promails.org as balances & $10, 000.00 set as minimum payout limit for free members by the company.

But till today I am yet to get any response.

That Sir, I am unemployed, I worked part time online almost daily paying my web cafe bills from pocket, expences till date are around Rs.10, 000.00 during the last 3 months & if our earnings are never paid, or our greviences are never redressed, & we common peoples are deprived off our legitimate dues, we will be left no where.

Thanking You
umesh kalebag

i am also give the same complaint above our frds told... my link:http://www.promails.org/pages/index.php?refid=mathansk83

I agree with with the comment.i have been the victim of such PTC web sites.some solution should be found to blacklist such web sites.
N Feb 24, 2011 by
arcangelexoterico

yo tambirn soy victima de este freude de www.promails.org ya que hace mas de un año pague la actualizacion y ni si quiera mensajes he vuelto a recibir de tal compañia y me gustaria recuperar el dinero o que pagara mis ganancias esta disque empresa soy arcangelexoterico mi correo electronico es gabriel_medina21@hotmail.com si algien sabe como puedo solucionar este problema me gustaria me ayudaran gracias..

I too am a victim of this fraud www.promails.org as more than a year ago to pay the upgrade and do not even have again received messages of such company and I would get the money or pay my winnings this company disque am arcangelexoterico my email is gabriel_medina21@hotmail.com if anyone knows how I can fix this problem I would like to help me thanks ..
EscucharLeer fonéticamente
A Apr 27, 2011 by
greezlee

i totally agree and i can tell you that i have been scammed by promails.org, they tell you that you have to reach 10, 000 to request payout then it becomes 20, 000, 30, 000 then it become nothing. today april, 27th if you try to enter the site you will read :"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.42 Server at promails.org Port 80"
N May 13, 2011 by
greezlee

hello again everyone i just want to let anyone know sites related to promails.org
-worldwideptr.net
-richestmails.net
-mailsmoney.net
-payableptr.com
D Jun 5, 2011 by
vinay786

sir i have earnned 10000 but the button request tells that you have not enough money what is this also i have added 4 members the date 06/06/2011.
A Jun 11, 2011 by
amit12bara

This site promails.org is just a bullshit and complete waste of time. I am also facing the same problem.

www.promails.org - Non Payment of Earnings-Payout