www.radiantclub.com - cheater/fraud

mothi babu on Mar 26, 2012
1. My name is Babu aged 42 yrs presently working / staying alone at Mangalore. I have published the free ads for want of girl friend in Locanto.com with my mobile number, normally other peoples who as advertised. The Mr. Sanjay came to know about my requirement from locanto.com (Locanto site is freely accessible) and he has send the SMS about join/visit www.radiantclub.com (Request you to visit the web site). I also visited the above web site and furnished my particulars taken in consideration that, it is reliable web site...They have promised that, once the joining fees paid the other members will be introduced. Accordingly I have transferred my hard earned money amounting Rs4200/ to bank account which sanjay has SMS to me... The details are as follows. Farhaan khan A/c No 104301506935, ICICI Bank, Brnch-Colaba, Mumbai. After making the payment I tried to contact, but he is not lifting the phone. Then I came to know that, I have been cheated. I accept that it is our mistake and really these cheaters are utilizing our weakness and cheating as per section 420 and there should be punishable and you are the peoples to help us and take immediate action on the Culprit or ban the web site. This mail has been written to you to save young generation also you can catch the culprit, where he money was transferred.
2. It is noted that they are operating in many cities and request you all GIRLS/LADIES/ MEN please don’t be victim of SANJAY MOBILE 09897138603 and web site www.radiantclub.com. They call as GIGLO club. They may approach you through various means and please be careful with above mentioned web site/SANJAY/ A/c No 104301506935,

Comments

N Mar 26, 2012 by
mothi babu   - Uttara Kannada, Karnataka, India

FRAUD AND CHEATER - wwwdotradiantclubdotcom-SANJAY

D Apr 7, 2012 by
connet

HI THIS IS MR. RAAJ FROM BANGLORE. I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY 2 CLUBS, AND 1 DAY I SAW RADIANT CLUBS AD ON GOOGLE. I WAS REALLY SEARCHING FOR A GENUINE CLUB. I VISITED THE SITE AND CALLED MR. SANJAY TO JOIN THIS CLUB. HE TOLD ME EVERY DETAILS AND ASKED A MEMBERSHIP OF 4200 FOR 6 MONTHS AS STATED ON THE SITE http://www.radiantclub.com/
I TOLD MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER CLUBS, AND HE TOLD ME HAVE FAITH ON 1NCE AND GET RESULT WITHIN 15 MINUTES 1NCE YOUR DEPOSIT WILL CONFIRM.
I DEPOSITED 4200, AND AFTER 15 MINUTES I GOT A MESSAGE WITH DETAILS OF MAM.
HE TOLD I WILL GET AROUND 15K BUT I GOT ONLY 10K FROM MAM BY CASH FOR 3 HOURS SESSION AND I HAD TO DEPOSIT 20% COMISSION.
I AM MEMBER SINCE LAST 1 MONTH AND GOT 6 MEETINGS, AS HE TOLD ME YOU WILL GET 1 MEETINGS PER WEEK.
I AM HAPPY WITH IT AND LIVING A LUXURIOUS LIFE DOING MY JOB ALSO, AND PLAYING A DUAL ROLE IN MY LIFE AS A GIGOLO AND AS A EMPLOYEE IN MY OFFICE.
I SUGGEST YOU ALL TO JOIN THIS AND SEE RESULT.
SOME PEOPLE OF OTHER CLUBS SUBMIT NUISENCE POST TO HARRASH GENUINE CLUBS.
A Apr 7, 2012 by
connet   - Uttara Kannada, Karnataka, India

I DEPOSITED 4200, AND AFTER 15 MINUTES I GOT A MESSAGE WITH DETAILS OF MAM.
I SUGGEST YOU ALL TO JOIN THIS AND SEE RESULT.
SOME PEOPLE OF OTHER CLUBS SUBMIT NUISENCE POST TO HARRASH GENUINE CLUBS.
A Apr 22, 2012 by
KAMAL3

Yes, however it is too early for me to comment as I also paid Rs 4200 yesterday in the same account no.as membership fee and a lady called however it did not materialise yesterday as they are asking for more Rs 7200 as add. deposit money, which was neither confirmed before asking for Rs 4200 nor mentioned in their website . If I don't get a response from them in couple of days it will be taken seriously and lodge a complaint for refund.
N Apr 29, 2012 by
badrikumar

Radiant club is 100% fraud club there is no club anywhere they have a very good designed website but all dear friends plz dont attract and get fooled of yourself i was cheated hence i request boys and girls not to attract.
mainly i read all the comments of cheaters and fraud cases but still i was some how attracted and they convinced us but its pakka they are cheaters plz dont waste your hard earned money and precious time behind that bastard sanjay his mobile no is 9897138603 plz be very carefull

www.radiantclub.com - cheater/fraud