www.tradersorbit.com - CHEAT& BIG FRAUD

PANKAJPATELARYA
AM RAJAGOPAL FROM CHENNAI. I TOO SUBSCRIBED 8, 000RS FOR NEWS BASED JACKPOT SERVICE TO TRADERSORBIT. MOM FUCKKKERS COMPLETE CALLS HITTED STOPLOSS IN 1 WEEK I LOOSED 3.8LACS WITHOUT MY SUBSCRIBTION MONEY.I CALLED THEM AND SCOLDED THIS BASTARD '' SAYING VERY COOLY THIS IS MARKET SO NO GUARANTEE WHO ARE YOU?
FRIENDS BE ALERT! DONT PAY THEM & LOOSE YOUR FULL CAPITAL MONEY.IF U WANT TO LOOSE YOUR ENTIRE CAPITAL GO AND PAY TO TRADERSORBIT. NOW I GOT A EVERY EVIEDENCE & CONSULTING MY LAWER TO COMPLAIN 420 SCAMMING CASE TO POLICE.

Comments

Dear All,

I have complaint of RSNIFTYTIPS.com ( NIfty Stock Tips website). A FRAUD WEBSITE. I have Given membership fees to this website on 17th February 2009. But so far i have not received any services from them. I have written so many emails to them but no response i received from them. Also on mobile they never picked myphone.
PLEASE DON'T RELY ON THIS WEBSITE.

Yes i AGREE TRADELESSBUTWISE & TRADERSORBIT ARE OWNED BY FAMOUS SCAMSTER TEJAS. HE IS A 420 SCAM. DONT SUBSCRIBE. JUST IGNORE HIS WEB.
nawab

Even I agree. Friends please share this link with as many resources as possible, like orkut facebook twitter etc. Let us gather as much information as possible regarding tradersorbit. They claim to be in the setup for about 8 years. But they have given very poor service to me as well. I think they should know that this scam will not take them anywhere. So I advise all my friends here to please share your experience here with us so that we get to know more about tradersorbit.com
Nawab

i joined Rsniftytips for nifty fno tips by just sept 7.They assured me before my payment that daily i can earn 10, 000rs but in 3 trading session of my joining they maded me to loose 73, 200rs. This persons are number1 big cheaters. please take action. RSSNIFTY TIPS IS A BIG FRAUD MADARCHOD. BEWARE!!!
sandip

oh so sad...come on i will give u guarantee money back...

we will share fifty fifty profit loss my 100 %

my yahoo id sandy_hadapsarkar@yahoo.com

free lntrady top gainer /loser sms ..9427180605
rajeev

i have the telephone no tlbw owners wife number 9920697133

Pls call me 09331089220.Ashoke Kumar Choudhry.
shash

hello friend,
u r absolutly right, pls. beaware of this type of mother fulkers fraud persons.almost they are cheater..u must do complain against rsnifty tips management team for teaching a lesson to them .u find them through thier mob. no.or their a/c no. where their u transfer money for subscription.u must complain aginst them in SEBI & other govt. autharities related to stck markets & also complain in state or national consumer forum because in consumer forum it could be finalised in limited time.
yours truely
N Mar 13, 2011 by
amitg00

Tradelessbutwise and tradersorbit same service people, send daily msgs on mobile with handsome profit and one day koi na koi jaal me fas hi jata hai and lost money...
Well I just like to say you once take trial of www.niftymagicviews.weebly.com and than decide you should join or not... I am satisfied and read many comments so just sharing with my dear friends and one suggesion that anyboy whom u subsribed first week only do paper trading to check that person accuracy than start trading.. this way if someone cheater than you will lost only subscription charges not your hard earned money in false trades...

Amit

Best of luck
hope we all get positive results in our life...
N Jul 21, 2011 by
sbj2011 www.tradersorbit.com  - North Goa, Goa, India

unwanted calls - www.tradersorbit.com

i am receiving unwanted and unsolicited sms calls from www.tradersorbit.com. kindly arrange to stop this nuisance

subhash joshi cell no 09422443890
A Nov 21, 2011 by
drramesh

i knew that this site might a fraud.

Even those teach trading, they are also fraud. they charge heavily. they collect all the fees while entering the class.

They teach nothing more than old tricks of moving avraeges and stochatics and pivoit points.

no body dares to complains against them.

please join hands, come together and fight to get the money back.

contact - - dr. badgujar ramesh