Yebhi.com - Non receipt of Cell Phone

RAJNI KANT SHARMA on Feb 14, 2013
Sir
I have booked Carbon K 65 cell phone on 9th Jan 2013 and made payment through credit card. Yebhi.com promised me that I will get the cell phone with in 2 to 4 days but after too many reminders Yebhi.com failed to do so. Then on 18.01.13 I requested Yebhi.com if they do not have this cell phone then cancels this order. I got back my money back in my wallet on 22.01.2013 and booked the Nokia Asha 200 white cell phone which was ready available to dispatch with in 2-4 days as per Yebhi.com site through order No YBH 3008308 dated 22.01.2013. Till date I have not received the cell phone despite too many reminders. Every time the representative of Yebhi.com promised that I will receive the cell phone in next 48 hrs. At last on 09.02.2013 I talked to Mr Wassim Siddaque (the floor manager), he promised me to resolve my problem by 11.2.2013 defiantly but in vain. Every time Yebhi.com making fool to the customer and they have no responsibility and value of the time of the customer. They are enjoying the money of customer by making false advertisement in their site.

I have spent too much money on telephone and time to get my order but in vain and I am very much mentally disturbed with attitude and behave of the Yebhi.com. There fore you are requested to look into my complaint seriously and make arrangement to get my money back along with interest of credit card for the period, telephone expenses, time consumed and faced mentally disturbance through Yebhi.com.

With Thanks & Regards