Yepme - delay in delivery

bgajendra on May 15, 2013
Hi All,

I am ordered Red Casual Shoes on 28/Apr/2013 and payment also done order no: 2077821. I received message from YEPME delivered on 01-May-2013. But still I am not received my order. I sent mail to yepme customer.care@yepme.com and registered complaint I am not received any further response.

Can some one help in delivery fast to my address. If not possible please refund my amount.

Gajendra

Comments

N May 24, 2013 by
MANJU BS

delay in delivery
Hi All,

I am ordered Black Casual Shoes on 20/May/2013 and payment also done order no: 2237863. I not received message from YEPME delivered date . But still I am waiting to my order date. I sent mail to yepme customer.care@yepme.com and registered complaint I am not received any further response.

Manju bs

Dear Customer,

We in Yepme take feedback/complaints very seriously, and we would like to assure you that we will followup on your case on priority.

You may also contact us at 01246120500

Yepme Team
N Apr 9, 2014 by
AKSHAYGMENON

May I ask you something?
I placed a complaint for delay in receiving the products and I applied for the fast delivery method, so will there be any extra charges for that
Thank you.