Zee Bangla - Didi No.1

Moumita Ball on Aug 2, 2011
Why Didi no.1 reality show dnt receive the call?We call the no which has been shown on tv but some time they do nt receive again some time they receive the call but no one ans.So why u r show the no when u dnt receive the call?

Didi No.1

Complaint comments 151 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
I am Parinita Das from Narendrapur kolkata 700103, 21 years old, I am participate to DIDI No 1, Because it is my best show, please give me a chance, please call me to this no-8017483147, email- mahitdas@gmail.com

unable to find status - Housewife

Dear Sir / Madam
File no: Z4201638 / 09, DATE : 09.04.2009
Receipt No: 021323
Submitted the Application form at CBD, Belapur Commissioner's office, but no any information / status found. Please do needful. Thanks

If u dnt received the call then stop the program.

Why Didi no.1 reality show dnt receive the call?
when we call the no which has been shown on tv this no is all time busy and some time they receive the call but no one ans.
So why u r show the no when u dnt receive the call?

Aparna Mondal
Basirhat

Respested Sir,
I didn't get the call from your side.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully
P.CHATTERJI

i am moumita pal i want to join didi no1. My mobile no is - 9153426126. Plz tell me what is the pross of join

i join didi no 1.my mob no is -9153426126

ply give your right phon no.

my ph no is 9874303525...i have also called many times but every time d no says busy and not reachable...can u let me know the process of joining the competition as well?? It would be a great pleasure

i am sayani .i want to join didi no 1.my phone no is 9474576611

I am Ankita Halder. I want to join DIDI NO1.MY mobile No is 8981475368..

I am Sawoli. Want to join DIDI NO.1 pls call me 9230425384.

I am Moumita Dasgupta. My no. is 9051452826. I have several time talked to your production team over phone regarding the participation of this programme, but u have told to call for audition but not keep your promises... i am good looking, energetic, educated, smart working lady. Can I receive your call?

Hi! I am Gargi Saha, 28yrs old from Dhakuria, kolkata. Didi no.1 season3 is the one & only bengali show i watch on tv. I want to participate in this show as soon as possible. Looking forward to get your call soon. Thanks. Bye. My cell no.is 9836262498.

Please call, wanna take part in ur show.

Hi! I am Rita Roy.32yrs old from Hili, Dakshin Dinajpur.Didi no. 1 is my fevorite reality show which i watch on T.v every Monday to Satarday.I want to participate in this show as soon as possible.Looking forward to get your call. My Cell no. is 9933892097. Thanks

Hi am Payel Saha, 22yrs old. i am married, and from Shyamnagar, 24 pgs (N). DIDI NO.1 it's my favorite reality show. I want to Participate in this show as soon as possible. Looking forward to get your call. i waiting... Please call me 1st... My cell no.9748383465

HALO I AM LIPIKA DAS, 22YRS OLD .I AM MARRIED, FROM ALLAHABAD UP.I WANT TO PARTICIPATE DIDI NO.1 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.PLZ, PLZ, PLZ CALL ME.MY CELL NO.09793206273, 08957795554.PLEASE ACCEPT MY REQUEST.

Hi am Jhumpa Mandal, 28yrs old. i am married, and from Narendra pur, 24 pgs (S). DIDI NO.1 it's my favorite reality show. I want to Participate in this show as soon as possible. Looking forward to get your call. i waiting... Please call me 1st... My cell no.8981162176/9088229276

Hi I Rikta Chakraborty, age-28 years, W/o-Debo Prasad Chakraborty, Adress-271/B Ramdashatti(Near Bhandari Pol Kali Mandir) KolKata-24.I am everyday See Your Pogram Didi No-1 & I interested perticipate you program as early as possible.

My Contac Number- 9230669585/ 9851239946