Snapdeal / Delivery - not delivering the item even it is in their local hub

pravee_ngl on Nov 14, 2012
i made a purchase with snap deal, here is the order details,
Order No. : 781195980
Order Placed On : 2012-11-04 18:13:58

Here is the delivery status (http://track.delhivery.com/p/11110807730),

Status / Scan Details Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by

In Transit
Nov. 12, 2012, 6:50 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery

In Transit
Nov. 7, 2012, 6:54 a.m. Shipment received DEL_LS_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery

From Nov 12 onwards they are keeping the stock without delivering it, i do buy from flipkart, fashionandyou, landmarkonthenet but with them the delivery happens the same day on which the items reaches the local city, this is unthinkable, what kind of delivery service this delhivery is providing?????

not delivering the item even it is in their local hub

Comments

D Nov 15, 2012 by
pravee_ngl

Atlast got it today...
D Nov 21, 2012 by
yardiebarbie

I am no longer interested in using Snapdeal.com, I have had it with their RIDICULOUS refund policy, they have simply stolen my money!

Please, expats out there, do NOT use Snapdeal, because if there is a problem with your product they will drag their feet, frustrate you, and on top of that, you lose. It took SEVEN WEEKS after several emails and phone calls to them for them to finally send a refund cheque, one in which I told them I would not be able to use because I do not have a local account to which the cheque has to be lodged. I asked them to give me a refund in the form of a coupon/voucher to use on their website, but they insisted that only cheques are offered for CODs. I asked if the cheque can be cashed since I don't have a local bank account, and they ignored my question in several emails. Now I have this cheque which is of no use to me.

What tops it off is that a Snapdeal agent earlier today (after I went to the bank) told me I would have to send back the refund cheque to them, at MY OWN EXPENSE, then they will apply credit to my Snapdeal account, the VERY THING I requested they do instead, and I asked before they prepared and dispatched the cheque, they knew full well of my concern, yet they ignored me.

So frankly they STOLE from me! No more SNAPDEAL! I have OPTIONS!!! Thanks Flipkart, Jabong.com, Babyoye, Urban Touch, Firstcry...and the list goes on!

Snapdeal please close my account as I see no option on the website for me to do so other than to unsubscribe SMS, and do not send me any more email offers either!

complaint # 1150016 order # 743956631