Yepme.com - Order Not received , Cancelled and Money not refunded

vcvrkp on Nov 1, 2012
I have ordered a shirt on Yepme.com on 4 Oct 2012. The order was not delivered but site shown some Javas courier AWB number which we cant track any where in web. And status suddenly changed to return and they say it is returned as unable to find my address. When I called them they said first my address not found and second time item is not in stock. I got irritated with this and said to cancel my order. They said order is cancelled. This cancellation happened on 23rd Oct 2012. Still the money is not refunded. Order details as follows

Order No : 1107564

Product Details
Yepme Purple Blue Party Wear Shirt
Qty : 1
Total : 1199.00

Discount as paid online is 50 so amount deducted is 1149/-.

My Contact details are 9884536263 / 9791142858
email : mahamedha007@yahoo.co.in

[Updated by rajeshdagde Feb 28, 2014]

Still no refund, when can expect the refund back...

Comments

D Nov 19, 2012 by
RAHULGIRIA

I PURCHASE A FLIP FLOP & SHOES FROM YEPME. I WANT TO TAKE REFUND OF MY FLP LOP SLEPER . PLZ TEL ME HOW MUCH MUNEY YOU REFUND .
N Dec 26, 2012 by
sagarc

Javas tracking site www.gojavas.com

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvinience caused.

We would request you to kindly share your order/complaint number so that we can check and resolve this issue on priority.

You may also contact us at 01246120500

Yepme Team
N May 31, 2013 by
vcvrkp

Sir My complaint is resolved. I am unable to find any way to close this complaint in this portal. Please do provide a way to close.

Ramakrishna Prasad. VCV,
Chennai.
N Jun 7, 2013 by
loki12

I PURCHASE CASUL & SHOES FROM YEPME. I WANT TO TAKE REFUND OF MY bLACK CASUL SHOES(14228) . PLZ TEL ME HOW MUCH MUNEY YOU REFUND .

ORDER NO = 2323160.

Lokesh
The methiyadi stop .Mall of Mysore
Mysore 570010.
N Jul 22, 2013 by
Gokul D

Most of times i got site error while access my account in header. Please fix this ASAP

Normal how long it will take for orders to deliver ?
N Oct 28, 2013 by
ajayreddy834172 Yepme.com  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

refund of rs.499 - Yepme.com

I put on to refund my money before 3months but they didn't pay i sent them my bank details by mail and also i send my bank details on their website by clicking contact us pls sir make sure that my payment is done and my order no is2170165 my email is ajayreddy834172@gmail.com and my ph no is9059856648
N Oct 28, 2013 by
ajayreddy834172 Yepme.com  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

N Nov 20, 2013 by
arunnitt Yepme.com  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Not refunded for Cancelled by Yepme.com - Yepme.com

I have order two Bombay High Blue Jeans from Yepme.com on 29th Oct 2013. It need to delivered tome on 5th Nov 2013. But they have not send product till 8th Nov 2013. I have cancelled on 8th Nov 2013. They have to refund money by 14th Nov 2013. Till date they have not refunded. Order ID: 3920547

N Jan 26, 2014 by
bhandari mukeshnath ramnath Yepme.com  - Navsari, Navsari, Gujarat, India

Return Product - Yepme.com

Yep me shoes color black SKU ID :YPMFOOT7830 DEAR SIR. I MISS MY BILL & PRODUCT ID SO PLZ... GIVE ME PRODUCT ID BECAUSE I WANT RETURN MY PRODUCT MY EMAIL ID IS send mail mrback1987@yahoo.com contect no 9913200720
N Feb 5, 2014 by
Ram Ahir Yepme.com  - Mangrol, Gujarat, Junagadh, Gujarat, India

product not received - Yepme.com

I ordered two Shirt & JanTrouser to they are not supply me a product. And then I called 25 times to customer care representatives but they are not response properly (not able to refund my amount) so please refund my 861rs amount...
Order Id : 4708303
29Dec 2013
N Feb 21, 2014 by
rajeshdagde Yepme.com  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

no refund from last two months - Yepme.com

I have purchased sunglasses by online payment and then canceled it, raised complaint 531266 refund. Called 7 to 8 times to customer care getting same response each time . Matter has been escalated you check after 48 hours. Please BAN this site so customers like us will not suffered...
N Feb 22, 2014 by
Yepme.com Customer Care Customer Care Yepme.com  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is to inform you that we have already forwarded your request to the concerned department and we are working on the same. We would request you to kindly allow us some time to resolve the issue.

For any further assistance, please contact us at 01204851250.

Assuring you the best services, always.

Best Regards,
Yepme Team
N Mar 31, 2014 by
MK D Yepme.com  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

refund - Yepme.com

i am mayur dixit. i ordered a product from yepme .com on ( order id.4893162 08 Jan 2014). i had return this product to yepme on 12 jen 2014 and i offer for refund by yepme. till now i did not get my refund back. they are gave fake commitment to me that they are pay my amount asap but all are fake.
N Apr 11, 2014 by
masu Yepme.com  - Surat, Gujarat, Surat, Gujarat, India

1 product less delivered and payment is already done of date - Yepme.com

My order mo is 6228880. I have ordered 3 products from which 2 has been delivered but 1 kurti has no come and i have already done payment through debit card. Also der is no bill inside. I order from here many times but its always COd but this time i paid b4 n dia hapnd nw wht should i do.
N Apr 14, 2014 by

Pending Refund - Yepme.com

Hi, My refund against order No. 5151844 is long pending. Product against this order no. was returned around 15th of Feb 2014 but still the money is not refunded. All necessary compliances as required by company is already done. plese help. Rgds/Shrinivas
N Apr 22, 2014 by
raons21 Yepme.com  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

Response recd. from customr support team qkly...
N Apr 22, 2014 by
raons21 Yepme.com  - Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India

but no refund made as yet...
N Apr 25, 2014 by
steps Yepme.com  - Dehradun, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India

size of shoe - Yepme.com

1-i usually wear 7 no.size of shoes but the shoes i received from yep me with size 7 is little bit small for my foot, so i need 8 no.size. 2- there is a small hole in the sole 3- under the patawa there is no pad over the sole 4- there is loose unwanted black thread on the left shoe in the front

N Apr 30, 2014 by
Reema Dsouza Yepme.com  - Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India

refund claim - Yepme.com

i had ordered shoes from yepme.com. but i got the same order twice (so i had asked for refunding order no:6596881)though i had ordered only once. my complaint number at yepme is 649850. please send the details of where should i give the account information to which my money will be refunded

Yepme.com - Order Not received , Cancelled and Money not refunded