ranjeet_1976‘s Profile

Member since Feb 12, 2011
Location
Posting History
NSDL - PRAN NO. [Comment in Complaint]
I Ranjeet kumar sinha son of Late prem kumar sinha, clerk, primary health centre jugsalai cum golmuri dist East singhbhum jamshedpur jharkhand applied for PRAN through jamshedpur tresury officer in the year 2009 but till date no PRAN number has been allotted and also no information has been received about the satas of application . The Treasssury Ofificer stpopped the payment bills from jan 11 for...
British National Lottery - plz.verify is that true or fake mail. [Comment in Complaint]
dear sir I receved a massage in my moblile that my mobile number had won 750000$ then i sent mail how to draw award and he reply and sent me form then after i fiilled form and sent it then he sent me british diplomatic courier bill after then mr. emraldcones came into india and he contact me by phone and he said me pay 40800 rupee courier bill in said acount then i paid it then after to release ...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Vodafone India
same plan activated 3 times in a day
(8 minutes ago)
Titan
Misbehaviour of your sales supervisor and promise not kept. warrenty not given
(11 minutes ago)
IFB
Its almost 1 month. my washing machine is not fixed. Service person not showing up (Sree Vijayalakshmi enterprises, Bangalore)