cmsamuvel‘s Profile

Send Message cmsamuvel
Member since Jun 19, 2011
Location
Posting History
Tamilnadu state transport corporation ltd. - no permit-wastage time of 3 hrs [New Complaint]
Dear sir., I have travelled from erode to Guruvayur by the tamilnadu state transport coprn ltd bus,Bus No-TN-30-N0384,But the bus has no permit to enter in to kerala state,So all the passengers get got down from the bus At coimbatore gandhipuram bus stand at midnight 12.45. am. Upto 3.40am all we waited in the bus stand.finally we loose our presiouse time,we reached guruvayur at morning 7.55am o...
Reliance Life Insurance Co Ltd - My PF amount not yet credited on my account [New Complaint]
Sir, i worked at reliace life insurance,then i resigned also i submitted my pf form everthying to my chennai regional office on dec 14th 2010.i contacted 10.6.2011 to the chennai relaince life office.but they told we have sent all formalities to pf office mumbai on jan 9 th 2011,the delay is in PF office only u may contact them thru the telephone 022.26470000.the reliance life is not a resposbili...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Reliance Digital
Home Theatre Burnt due to incorrect install by Reliance digital Technician
(9 minutes ago)
Act Fibernet
Cheating on the consumed GB plus never picks up the the call ( wasted nearly 20rs on call )
(22 minutes ago)
Way2SMS.com
unwanted messages
(22 minutes ago)
eBay.in
ebay can mis selling a product through Milagrow Business & knowledge solution pvt. ltd