cmsamuvel‘s Profile

Send Message cmsamuvel
Member since Jun 19, 2011
Posting History
Tamilnadu state transport corporation ltd. - no permit-wastage time of 3 hrs [New Complaint]
Dear sir., I have travelled from erode to Guruvayur by the tamilnadu state transport coprn ltd bus,Bus No-TN-30-N0384,But the bus has no permit to enter in to kerala state,So all the passengers get got down from the bus At coimbatore gandhipuram bus stand at midnight 12.45. am. Upto 3.40am all we waited in the bus stand.finally we loose our presiouse time,we reached guruvayur at morning 7.55am o...
Reliance Life Insurance Co Ltd - My PF amount not yet credited on my account [New Complaint]
Sir, i worked at reliace life insurance,then i resigned also i submitted my pf form everthying to my chennai regional office on dec 14th 2010.i contacted 10.6.2011 to the chennai relaince life office.but they told we have sent all formalities to pf office mumbai on jan 9 th 2011,the delay is in PF office only u may contact them thru the telephone 022.26470000.the reliance life is not a resposbili...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
Fraud in listing of the hotel: Pictures shown in Yatra were that of 4-star, but it turned out to be a cheaper home stay when checked out
(5 minutes ago)
Brand Factory, Gachibowli
Brand factory, Gachibowli Employee's personal behaviour with Women
(8 minutes ago)
Not responding from htc service center after submitting a complaint
(8 minutes ago)
Request a Refund for cancellation of a international ticker
(11 minutes ago)