gkhandelwal40‘s Profile

Member since Nov 21, 2011
Location
Posting History
6 Pots International Inc. - cheater pool table dealer [New Complaint]
I am cursing the day when I thought of having a pool table in my home for personal use "6 Pots International Inc. ", Location, -, W. Z. - 1/1 - A, Punjabi Market, Vishnu Garden New Delhi, Delhi - 110 018, India . They said that they are authorized agents of "Pool table in delhi " and RCI. I was given a very rosy picture of the Pool table and lured into booking a pool table wi...
Sharma Billiards Accessories - sharma billiards accessories,Exclusive suppliers in 2010 common wealth games ,sold me pool table which never deliver nor they have money to refund [New Complaint]
After not receiving the table I ordered after 40 days, I contacted the amit sharma by phone. I was then told their production was behind because of "backups in their factory due to many orders" which had recently come in. In reality again, they could not nor intended on "custom making" these tables. I then proceeded to contact the company again, and they responded with the atta...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(0 minutes ago)
LIC India
Cannot register as New User
(32 minutes ago)
OLX India
fiat palio formula red 2006 diesel urjent s excellent condition brokers and dealers excuse
(34 minutes ago)
Successways Chandigarh
fake calls and money making
(2 hours 52 minutes ago)