Nagabhushan Sundarakrishna‘s Profile

Send Message Nagabhushan Sundarakrishna
Member since Feb 16, 2012
Posting History
KSRTC Bangalore - Rash driving [Comment in Complaint]
Respected authorities, Today the driver of the bus KA-01 FA 1511 travelling in ITPL main road was driving very rash. He was pushing two wheeler to side. This happened to me and one more guy travelling on the road. I was coming on the left side of the road all by myself when he simply and INTENTIONALLY came to side to push me, I slowed down. Then again, once the bus was stopped I started moving,...
Fraud By Nigeria people - At quikr [Comment in Complaint]
Hello Thanks for your email I want to buy your item for my son as his Birthday Gift he school in ghana but now he said he is in Nigeria. so i want to buy your item for him I will like you to calculate the Amount of sending to Nigeria By DHL, i will pay the cost of sending the item to my son. Address: 66 Upper Mission Extension Road benin City, Edo State Nigeria. Postal Code: 23452 Let...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(9 minutes ago)
Sony
Pathetic performance of SONY VAIO laptop bought only 2 month ago
(10 minutes ago)
Reliance Communications Limited
no network from last few days
(37 minutes ago)
Airtel
recharge failed and amount deducted from account. Rude language used by advisor. very unprofession. unnecessary amount deducted from account
(39 minutes ago)
Aliens Developers
Subject –Non refund of advance paid money for flat no. 601 & 420 in Aliens Space Station#1, Hyderabad by M/S Aliens Group. – Reg
(1 hours 1 minutes ago)