kailash kr.‘s Profile

Send Message kailash kr.
Member since May 5, 2012
Location
Posting History
UCO Bank, Vehicle Factory Jabalpur - Reminder: 10% withheld amount of Gratuity not received till date [New Complaint]
Remainder: Top most urgent This is in reference to my complaint dt.05.05.2012 subject “10% withheld amount of Gratuity not received till date” It is very much disgusting that the one month has been passed & till date I have not received any reply/ response from your side. So, it is very painful for me that I am requesting again & again for my gratuity amount which one is the ...
UCO Bank, Vehicle Factory Branch, Jabalpur - 10% withheld amount of Gratuity not received till date [New Complaint]
Dear Sir, This is to inform you that myself Kailash Kumar Verma,Ex.JWM,Vehicle Factory ,Jabalpur has not received 10% withheld amount of Gratuity till date. Although it has been instructed to the UCO Bank,Vehicle Factory branch ,Jabalpur vide letter no.122/05/SP/PC/WITHHELD dt.25/11/2011 by Vehicle Factory Department. But till date the matter is pending & the payment of Rs.51607/-is yet not ...

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
(0 minutes ago)
Foreign Post Office Mumbai (Indian Post)
Courier not received even after 3 months
(9 minutes ago)
Election Commission of India
Voter Id card
(31 minutes ago)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
non transfer of subsidy amount to my bank a/c since one year
(37 minutes ago)
jetairways konnect
request for duplicate boarding pass
(1 hours 0 minutes ago)
Army Postal Life Insurance
non payment of matured insurance policy