kailash kr.‘s Profile

Send Message kailash kr.
Member since May 5, 2012
Location
Posting History
UCO Bank, Vehicle Factory Jabalpur - Reminder: 10% withheld amount of Gratuity not received till date [New Complaint]
Remainder: Top most urgent This is in reference to my complaint dt.05.05.2012 subject “10% withheld amount of Gratuity not received till date” It is very much disgusting that the one month has been passed & till date I have not received any reply/ response from your side. So, it is very painful for me that I am requesting again & again for my gratuity amount which one is the ...
UCO Bank, Vehicle Factory Branch, Jabalpur - 10% withheld amount of Gratuity not received till date [New Complaint]
Dear Sir, This is to inform you that myself Kailash Kumar Verma,Ex.JWM,Vehicle Factory ,Jabalpur has not received 10% withheld amount of Gratuity till date. Although it has been instructed to the UCO Bank,Vehicle Factory branch ,Jabalpur vide letter no.122/05/SP/PC/WITHHELD dt.25/11/2011 by Vehicle Factory Department. But till date the matter is pending & the payment of Rs.51607/-is yet not ...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(1 minutes ago)
Pay Point India Network Pvt. Ltd.
Not Receive Code last 3 months
(1 minutes ago)
Sri Motors-Yamaha Show room
Sri Motors Cheating all the people
(2 minutes ago)
IRCTC
non refund of TDR
(7 minutes ago)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
AADHAR LINKING STATUS IN BANK