aloknidhi‘s Profile

Send Message aloknidhi
Member since Jun 1, 2012
Location
Posting History
The MobileStore Limited - Very Poor after sale service after purchase. [New Complaint]
This is with reference to a Nokia mobile hand-set bought on 25th May 2011 , we had approached Service Centre on 24th May 2012 prior to the expiry in warranty period, at Lucknow as per details given below. They refused to entertain it on the pretext i.e the Invoice was not very clear. All other things like Invoice No. , model no, purchase date was legiable, it is common sense that with the d...
Bata India Ltd - Defective bata shoe (only 5 days old and worn only once to office) [Comment in Complaint]
To : Dated 31/05/2009. Manager, Customer Care. Dear Sir, Sub: - Shoe Replacement. Our family has been using Bata Shoes for more then 40 years, I have never in my life come across the type of service being provided at some of your outlets. I had taken bought a pair of shoes from BATA INDIA LIMITED, ¼, MAIN ROAD, BISTUPUR MARKET, BISTUPUR, JAMSHEDPUR on 23-05-2009, ...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Pizza Hut
Pizza was not delivered
(51 minutes ago)
Make My Gateway
Make My Gateway - fraud people called me gave false promise for sony xperia z3 tablet
(1 hours 6 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo
Non-refund of security deposit
(1 hours 33 minutes ago)
idea cellular goa maharashtra circle
idea postpaid bill