subbaharita‘s Profile

Send Message subbaharita
Member since Jul 23, 2012
Location
Posting History
TRACKING of SPEED POST CONSIGNMENT - NON ISSUE OF DRIVING LICENSE [New Complaint]
Sir, I have given my Driving test for Four Wheeler at Andheri RTO on 08-May-2012 & passed the test. And it was informed by RTO Agent that License will come directly through postal service within 30 days. It has been 2 months now but I am not able to track my License, even the agent is refusing to answer since there is no tracking system for license. i have gone to window no 37 at RTO andheri...
RTO Mumbai - driving licence not received [Comment in Complaint]

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo
Harrassing mentally and physically by stopping services on my mob phone
(1 minutes ago)
Karvy Stock Broking
Karvy Dealer Mr.Bichitra Nanda Paramalik (from Cuttack, Odisha) Chitted me and Miss Use my Money.
(3 minutes ago)
TATA Indicom
KYC data stolen from TATA Indicom and recharge amount collected by fake partner
(5 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo
Tata DoCoMo - Call Conferrence is not available in Plan GSM_1299_UNL_Local_STD_R_Dat
(5 minutes ago)