Shophunk.com - For contest

lalit_joshi on Dec 1, 2013
Hello Sir/Mam Maine shophunk mai ek contest mai participate kiya jisme maine Rs.799 paid kiya through credit card but The given contact number and email id is totally fraud Kindly take a necessary action, my request is if they are fraud kindly close and restrict and ban the website and kindly save the money of people in future. thanks I am sending report though mail on 18 oct 2013 Congratulations Dear Lalit Joshi, You have successfully registered for shophunk contest . Thank you for participating in contest.We will be updating you on the contest result by email . If you are not the Contest Winner then you will get back Rs.799 as your credits through which you can buy products in shophunk.com.. Amount has been credited to your shophunk account. Your shophunk Transaction Id : 667326 What is Contest? shophunk.com will conduct a lucky draw every month. We will choose 15 lucky winners through a lucky draw conducted by shophunk.com. Participants of the contest will get 100% cash back as a credit points. 1 credit point = Rs.1 Winner will get the confirmation through email. User can buy any products on shophunk.com using credit points. User can view his credit points in my-account section and same can be used while shopping in the cart page. Get Instant full Money Back as shopping credits to buy products at unbelievable prices. Note: Your username and password has been sent to your email id.. Cutomer Care: info@shophunk.com Contact number: 08067683698 Cheers, shophunk customer Care THIS IS A SYSTEM GENERATED MAIL. REPLIES TO THIS MAIL ID WILL NOT BE RESPONDED.

For contest

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jul 14, 2014 by
neha seth