T24 Mobile — about recharge

Address:Chandigarh, Punjab

Sir, My mobile no is [protected] .Today i got the massage to recharge 68 and get 1gb data . and i have done it . i got the main balance and 1gb data not received So i call customer care . they are not understanding my problem. They are cutting my call . and now not picking up my call . please take necessary action and give me the balance as i received the massage.thank u.
+1 photos
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi Mr. Hemraj,
This is Priya from Future Group. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this issue. Our team has been notified about this and shall look into it. You can write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference code-16149 for any queries.

Regards,
Priya
Hi Mr. Hemraj,
Greetings from Future Group. I trust that our team got in touch with you to resolve your matter. I hope that you are satisfied with the resolution. In case you need any further assistance, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Regards,
Priya
Madam
Your team contacted me but they did not solve it . Problem is as it. Please solve it.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information