[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Activation

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

I have taken new T24 sim card from Central Mall J P Nagar Bangalore on 15.01.2015. . I had not got activation sms till today, so I called customer care and came to know the photo submitted is not clear.. However I would like to inform that the photo was taken by the executive present at T24 counter through his mobile & he had told then that it is fine...I could not go again and again to Central Mall for submission and the customer care executive is not helping out...The person at counter has also taken 100 Rs for activation...At this point I am feeling taking the Sim card as waste of my time and money...please help me out SIM No Already sent in mail sent to [protected]@t24mobile.com on 21.01.2015 by shobhitbathla.[protected]@gmail.com What is more disheartening is that I have not got any acknowledgement as of today also of my complaint Regards Shobhit
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 6, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi Mr. Shobhit,

This is Priya from Future Group. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details. We will take this up with the concerned team and sort this out.

Regards,
Priya

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information