T24 Mobile — Balance deduction

Address:Kolkata, West Bengal, 711101

I have recharged my t24 no. [protected] on 8th dec for rs 200 getting 220 main balance. On 14 dec, i got the same number recharged by rs. 16 for 200mb data with validity of 3 days. My balance on Dec 15 was approx. Rs. 175 but today on Dec. 16 it is just Rs 7. I want to know why my balance has been deducted, as i have not used 200Mb data balance in these 2 days. My data usage is about 48.28Mb in these two days. Herein attached screen shot of the messages i have received on 8th december and 14th December. I want the amount deducted back. Please see through the issue in earliest of your convenience.
+1 photos
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Ms. Vandana,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
At the outset, let me apologize to you for the experience you had with our service. I assure you that we'll take this up seriously and resolve the issue at the earliest. We've escalated the matter but request you to allow us some time to get things in place. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation. Please note your reference id 1943.
Regards,
Priya
Team T24
Future Group
[protected]@t24mobile.com
Internet and Main mobile balance wrongly deducted from my no. [protected].
Hi this is Ritvik Kumar Roy from Nagpur i have been user of T24 Mobile no user from last 2 year and i satisfied with there service but from last 2 months they deducted my main balance and net balance wrongly and cheated me. When i called to customer service representative Mr. Rakesh they are giving me wrong information that i have used twitter and net service but i dint have twitter account. Rs.200/- deducted from my no wrongly also deducted my 1000 MB data . So i decided not to use there service .But this is my kind request to T24 management please don’t do this otherwise you will lost your valuable customer. T24 No from which balance deducted +91 [protected] Thanks.
Ps: Don’t Use T24 Net work service very 420 Company.
Thanking you.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information