T24 Mobile — Data Pack Fraud

Address:Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Hi, My mobile no. is [protected] (UP West) T24. I recharged with Rs 17 unlimited whats app pack as written on their website. There is nowhere written that its only for text messages. Today around Rupees 102.5 was deducted from my main balance against whats app use. This is absolute fraud. When I am using unlimited whats app data pack..why my 102.5 rs was deducted from my main balance. I didnt surf anything else besides whatsapp on my mobile for sure. This is not tolerable. Please refund my money or I will suggest everyone to not to use T24 in future. Kindly do the needful and process my refund. Thanks
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Ashish,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this issue and we will do the needful to resolve the same at the earliest. Kindly note your reference code-16651 for further communication at [protected]@futuregroup.in
Regards,
Priya
Dear Mr. Ashish,
Greetings from Future Group.
As per the team, the charges have been charged correctly for data usage done. We would like to inform you that the pack of Rs.17/- unlimited WhatsApp chat is for browsing WhatsApp and downloading it will be charged as per the rate. Please do share your feedback and suggestions, it will help us serve you better!
Happy Shopping!
Priya

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information