T24 Mobile — false promise to t24 customers

On 15/102017 i made purchase of rs.2021 from big bazar (Future retail limited) r mall, mulund west, mumbai 400080, vide tax invoice no.[protected].in the invoice, there is a remark "you are eligible for rs.15 free talk time, contact t24 mobile kisok for details. I approached the t24 counter near the billing counter but your representative refused to load the free talk time of rs.15? Your man asked me from where i bought the sim, if it is not from big bazar, i am not eligible. If i am not eligible for free talktime rs.15 in my t24, why such a remark?.in my last month's purchase from the same place at big bazar, your people had loaded free talk time in my mobile. It is a shameful matter from a big company like yours. I wanted to purchase a mobile also but your man's behavior made me to leave from the place without buying it.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

I have lost my phone today and please deactivate my sim immediately and please iasue a new sim

My phone no. Is [protected].

Please take immediate action.
Dear Mr. Podiyan,

Sorry for the experience you had at our store. Request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your mobile number so that I can escalate this with the concerned team.

Regards
Priya
Future Group
Dear Mr. Viki,

I have shared your number with our team. They will surely do the needful

Regards
Priya
Future Group
Dear Mr. Viki,

As per an update from our team, services of your number has been stopped temporarily. Post barring of the outcalling, please visit the Future Group store and take the new sim on the same number by telling them that you have lost your sim. You have to provide the sim issuance charge as Rs. 25/-, ID and Address proof documents again.

As soon as you get the new sim, please ask the T24 kiosk member to call the customer care and provide the new sim details for unblocking your outcalling on the same number.

Regards
Priya
Future Group
I lost my sim card, want to block it.
Phone no - [protected]
I recently visited big bazar store in nagpur for getting a nano simcard in replacement of the micro sim i currently have.The people there said to me that they would not issue a nano sim card because the T24 scheme is going to be scrappe.I want to know that is it true?

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information