T24 Mobile — lost my sim, so need to block it

Address:560062

Hi i am aditya n bhirdikar, i have lost my t24 sim card few days back trying to contact customer care but it's not working.
Don't know how to reach you, and the sim card is with unknown person and it's being used so i request you to please block incoming as well as outgoing call facility for that ph no.
So my ph no is [protected]. Please block it to earliest on priority.

U can reach me on [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Aditya,

Request you to write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your T24 contact number and an alternate contact number so that our team can look into it.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
I wanted to port my number but when I requested a UPC code I got it invalid...So, I request you to send a valid UPC code
Dear Customer,

We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to generate UPC code from our end.

So requesting you to send a SMS from your T24 number to 1900 fro the UPC code.

And the format of the SMS will be PORT<Space>MDN.

Please write at [email protected] for any further queries.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
We have received a msg every time that recharge for 349rs and get unlimited local + STD calls and 1GB/day 3G data. Val 56 days.
So we did the recharge.
But now they are providing 8000 calls against this recharge.

Dear Maithili,

Request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact number so that I can take this up with our team.

Regards
Priya
Future Group
My sim is lost mobile number [protected] please reissue duplicate sim

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information