T24 Mobile — My identity being used by some other person

Address:500076

I've been using the t24 no. For last two years and i was not even aware that i was using the sim registered on the name of some other person!! Last week i purchased a new phone and for that i needed a nano sim... There i came to know that the sim is registered on some other name... It means that my documents and identity was being used by someone else... Which can be risky. I purchased the sim from big bazaar, tarnaka branch, hyderabad. The help desk person there said to speak to customer care... I called up customer care and the stupid person there told to again go to big bazaar... I don't know whom to contact... Kindly help as i want this issue to be closed on urgent basis. I can't afford someone else to use my identity and name. This is my third mail but no solution still...
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Customer,

Regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your T34 contact number and an contact number and the store details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take it up with the team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
complaint no1553777
tnx priya for answering. My second contact no.is [protected]. the t24 no. dat im using is registered on the name of Mr. Ram. kindly find out who is using my identity no.The documents i submitted were on the name of Ashish Raizada
Dear Deeksha,

We have shared your concerns with our team and they shall look into it.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
deeksha r's [Complaint's author] reply, May 19, 2017
still no result...too slow
Dear Deeksha,

As per the update received from our team, number you have provided is incorrect. Kindly share your contact number and T24 contact number at [email protected]

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information