[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Network failure & weak network

I am salahuddin and this number belong to me, , i was get this sim big baazar sealdah branch, but now i am stay in in saudi arab country (kingdome of saudi arabia) when going to call on this number[protected] call not connected many try after connect no good voice and disconnected, , , , Too problem facing and i am looking soon to convert portability out if my problem will not resolve as soon as possible. Sim location: Kamarhati, belgharia post office Problem: Network wear indoor/outdoor User : Md Salahuddin Address: 55/6, Dasu Babu bagan, kamarhati kolkata 700058 (North 24, pgs)
+1 photos
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr.Salahuddin,

We hear you, and shall take the matter up with our team.Request you to share your contact details with us at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that we can share your details with our team to have the matter attended to at the earliest.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information