[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Non-activation of SIM card

Address:Kolkata, West Bengal

Hi I had taken a T24 connection on Nov 28, 2014. Till now its not activated. Called many a times the T24 customer care as well as the T24 helpdesk at Big Bazaar, Metropolis Mall, Kolkata. Its so annoying to hear different reasons as to why the connection is not activated. Whenever I call the helpdesk at Big Bazaar, the person says "please call up the T24 toll free number for status update". When I called the customer care, they said the following reasons (1) form not yet received (2) address incomplete (3) will get activated in 1 or 2 days (4) check with Big Bazaar person and submit fresh application form. I am fed up with these kind o[censored]nprofessional behaviour. I submitted all the required documents needed for a new connection. Now who's fault is this. I want my money back. Please take necessary steps to credit my money asap. I dont want to use T24 connection hereafter. Sundeep[protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Jan 06, 2015
Updated by Sundeep J
So far my complaint was not resolved by any person from T24 company. When I called the customer care last week, they said the SIM card has become invalid as it is more than a month now as per TRAI rules. This is a good way of wasting our precious money. Thanks T24 for keeping quiet without any action from your end.

I recommend all Indians not to go for T24 connection hereafter as they cant provide solution to customers in any way.
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Sundeep,

This is Priya from Future Group. Please be informed that we have taken a note of your issue. Our team will getin touch with you shortly and sort this out. For any further queries you can write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in.

Regards,
Priya
Sir,
I have taken T24 sim from PHENIX MARKET CITY BANGALORE ON 25 TH DEC TILL TODAY 29TH DEC SIM HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVATED DESPITE MAKING MORE THAN 12 CALLS TO CUST CRE / MALL BUT NOBODY GIVES PROPER REPLY THEY TRANSFER CALLS TO OTHER PHENIX MALL REPLY IS GIVEN THAT D/L COPY IS NOT CLEAR HW IT CAN BE WHEN HE HIMSELF COPIED IT AND TOOK PHOTO AND WAS SATISFIED WITH DOCUMENTS .AFTER 4 DAYS OF MAKING CALLS THIS IS THE REPLY SUCH LIKE PERSONS ARE SITTING ON THE COUNTER DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS.INDIA KA FUTURE AISA HI HOGA.
THANKS,
WITH REGARDS sim no [protected]

BM SHARMA F/O MOHIT SHARMA
M [protected]
Sir,

Sim No.[protected] obtained by me on 01/05/2015 has not been activated till date, even after providing all the required documents. IN the meantime I contacted customer care and it was told due to holidays it could not be activated.

Kindly let me know when your holidays will be completed and activate the SIM.

Regards

Surendran K
Mob no.[protected]

Mob No. [protected]

not receiving incoming calls

whenever anyone calls they always receive engaging tone...i think there is problem in the incoming call receiving...please suggest the best solution for this
Hi i had taken a t24 duplicate sim on april 26, 2017. Till now its not activated. Called many a times the t24 customer care as well as the t24 helpdesk at big bazaar, metropolis mall, bangalore malleshwaram. Its so annoying to hear different reasons as to why the connection is not activated. Whenever i call the helpdesk at big bazaar, the person says "please call up the t24 toll free number for status update". When i called the customer care, they said the following reasons
(1) the big bazaar t24 executive must call from there t24 demo sim but the executive said that he has not received any demo sim from the company
2) form not yet received
(3) address incomplete
(4) will get activated in 1 or 2 days
(4) check with big bazaar person and submit fresh application form.
(5) finally, they are asking me to wait for another 10 days to get an update on my request which i m not happy with.
I am fed up with these kind o[censored]nprofessional behavior. I submitted all the required documents needed for a new connection. Now who's fault is this. I want my money back. Please take necessary steps to solve my problem asap. Rajkamal k[protected]
Dear Rajkamal,

Apologies about this. I've raised this with our team and they shall connect with you. Please write to me at [email protected] with your reference id 8539 for future correspondence.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information