T24 Mobile SIM — W.r.t t24 no. [protected] benefits for the recharge

Address:560094

I had purchased this T24 SIM on 28th April in Hebbal Big Bazar. I was said that i will be getting 98 free messages after first two messages charged at 1Rs each.

But from the first day i am not getting this benefit. I cald to 198 and 52121 several times. They say that they have taken a compliant and will work on it but till today nothing has been resolved.

3 to 4 complaints have been taken but nobody is least bothered to take action on that nor atleast do the needful.

If i call to 198 they ask me to call 52121 and if i call to 52121 they say me to wait 2-3 days again.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Prassana,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this issue and we will do the needful to resolve the same at the earliest. Kindly note your reference code 3550 for further communication at [protected]@futuregroup.in

Regards,
Priya
Team T24
Future Group
Dear
Greetings from Future Group!

As per the update in our system, the first two SMSes will be charged after that there won't be any charges on the SMS.

Happy Shopping!
Priya
I am Adv. Geeta Naval Sharma here, lost my mobile phone with my sim card of t24 sim card no [protected]. Pls block or deactivate it immidiately.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit

Contact Information

Bangalore North, Karnataka
    India
    File a Complaint