T24 Mobile — Special Recharge done for My Mobile No - [protected] of Rs.30/-

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra

Dear Sir/Madam, I have received from you on 30.07.2014 at 9.29 am for recharges of Rs.30/- and you will get Rs.40/- talk time with special mode before recharging. I have done the recharge through Paytm with special mode on 30.07.2014 at 3.55 pm. But I have only received Rs.24/- talk time. I called up your customer care at 198 and they told me that Rs.30/- recharge is not available for T24 customers. Kindly look into the same and revert back urgently. Either you will give me Rs.40/- talk time or I will lose faith in T24. Thank & regards, Amit Sawant [protected]@gmail.com [protected]/[protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi,

This is Priya from Future Group. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this and we will do the needful at the earliest. For any further queries, you can write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in. We will get back to you.

Regards,
Priya
Dear Priya,

Today also I have received same message from T24 at 12.53 pm(for recharges of Rs.30/- and you will get Rs.40/- talk time with special mode before recharging).
Kindly provide satisfactory reply in writing as either you will refund my money or provide me Rs.40/- talk time.
Thanks & Regards,
Amit Sawant
[protected]/[protected]
Hi,

As per the information received from the team, please be informed that the offer was valid for recharge via special mode but you have done it in normal recharge mode hence the talk time of Rs 23.70 is credited. In case you need any further details. Please let us know.

Regards,
Priya

t24 puk code needed

my t24 sim is blocked ... plz help ... my no. iss [protected]

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information