[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — Sudden deduction of talk time balance and data balance

Address:Khordha, Odisha

I am a T24 customer ( No-[protected]) for last two years and use voice calls and data services. There was a talk time balance of Rs 70 (approx.) and data balance of 100MB in my account till today 7 PM. But all of a sudden, I found at around 9PM that my entire talk time balance and data balance has become zero. On contacting your customer care, I was given a ridiculous reply that I had used some 1.93GB of data within an hour. I think there is something wrong in your system or it is a simple way to cheat customers. I hope, after going through my complaint, my talk time balance and data balance will be returned back to my account as soon as possible. SANJAY KUMAR TIWARI MOBILE NO-[protected] BHUBANESWAR ODISHA e-mail:[protected]@gmail.com
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Sanjay,

Please be informed that we have taken note of your concern and have escalated the same to our T24 team they shall get in touch with you on the matter and have it addressed at the earliest.Write to us at [protected]@futregroup.in if you should need future assistance.

Regards,
Priya
Fi=uture Group
Dear Mr. Sanjay,

I believe that our team got in touch with you and hope that you are satisfied with the assistance provided to you. For any further queries, you can get in touch with me at [protected]@futuregroup.in. We will be glad to assist.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group Care
T24 is cheating definitely, they deducted 180 rs from main balance.

SIM ACTIVATION NOT DONE

MY T24 SIM NO. [protected] I HAVE PURCHASED SIM FROM BIG BAZAAR ON 26/05/13 & I SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS WHEN I INSERTED THE SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED SO PLEASE ACTIVATE MY SIM IMMEDIATELY.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information