T24 Mobile — suddenly balance showing zero in t24 account

Good day, please note there was 100 in my t24 account yesterday (On 06th aug18) but suddenly its showing zero in the evening, i have made calls same day in the morning for few minutes. Where is my balance gone, is it gone to recover the debts its having from customers, maybe they are doing the same to all customers and how much they can recover in this fashion. This is against business ethics. Without any reason how they can deduct money from any customers account.
Earlier i made shopping in big bazaar which we use to get free talk time. (In the month end of april 2018) in my cash memo it was showing eligible for free balance, so i emailed to customer service department with my invoices, for my query neither they acknowledged the email nor any response. So they are not responding anymore?? Are they extinct
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Customer,

Extremely sorry to hear about your experience.

Please share your T24 number along with an alternative contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take forward it to the concerned team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
I lost the SIM card and want to block it. Also, Need new SIM card for the same.
Please suggest what should be done from my side. The details are as below
The mobile no is. [protected]
and service provider is T24.
Contact me on [protected].

Please help on priority.
Dear Customer,

Greetings From Future Group!

In order to forward this to the concerned team, I would require your contact number.

Kindly share the same at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that our team can connect with you regarding this.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
We tried many times to recharge this from shops and from net banking, but not accepting, getting incoming calls but due to not recharging no out going calls pls..pls do the need at the earliest..
My phone PUK is blocked, Am not able to use my phone.Please tell me how to unblock the PUK

My Phone number is : [protected]
Dear t24,
My number is going in timing from last near 6 months. And I m not able to send any messages to anyone please help me out . T24 service has make me very upset. My contact number [protected]

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information