T24 Mobile — T24 sim

Address:Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 380006

Please activate the t24 sim number [protected] this i had been using since past 3-4 years i took the replacement sim with same number from bigbazar himalaya mall ahmedabad on 29/05/2017 i filled all the required forms and submitted the id proof they said they have forwarded but yet not in connectivity please activate it asap my reachable number is [protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Soni,

I've escalated this matter with the concerned team and they will connect with you soon.

Please write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your reference id 9302 for further communication.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Mai mere t24 number se ek number pe call laga rahi hu to "dialled a valid number"ye error message a raha hai...
Dusare number is number pe call lag raha hai...
Aur mere number see bhi us number se call lag raha hai...

Please tell me answer...
Mane 30 tarikh ko dnd activate kiya Hai us vajah se koi problem hota Hai...
mera t24 ka numer hai [protected] maine customer care me call kiya tha 18 june ko jise ladi se baat hui use kuch nahi aata or rude behave se baat ki use k related ye complain hai use kuch sikhao ya mujhe aapne number port karwana hai use liye kiya karu mujhe batao...tack action
I have lost the mobile today in Pune near FC road and it's not traceable ...

Please disable it with immediate effect ..

Please call me in case of any queries

Regards,
Shirish Kulkarni
[protected]
Dear Shirish,

We have shared your concerns with our team and they shall look into it.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
I am sorry that signal for internet browsing is very weak which is very irritating I can't work or interact with people nor use social media sites Pl. Do the needful & contact at [protected]

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information