T24 Mobile — T24 sim data worst and pathetic- cheating

I recently went to kochi and I purchased data of 100 mb for 21 INR

I coud never connect to the internet. you can check i still have 95 mb left over

My phone num is [protected]
Transaction ID is [protected]

Right now Iam overseas so email me if you need any info.

You might as well start selling sand and stones to people instead of cheating them by giving nothing

T24 mobile services is the worst piece of garbage and the customer care is hopeless with the customer care officers being arrogant and rude
The call drops all the time and sometimes i cannot place the call

Regards,
Rohith
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Rohith,

Please accept my apologies. We have escalated the matter to the team and they will connect with you shortly. Please note your ref id as 3574 for further communication at [protected]@futuregroup.in.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group Care
Dear Rohith,
Greetings from Future Group!

As per the update in our system, no wrong deduction found. Please do share your feedback and suggestions, it will help us serve you better!

Happy Shopping!
Priya
Team T24
Future Group

T24 Mobile — Mobile No 8604042097 : Non loading of recharge

On purchases frrom E ZONE, Vikhroli, West, HINCON HOUSE, Mumbai the recharge is yet not loaded.Bill details are TillNo: 1, Tr : 55293 Date 21.6.15 Rs 65, 299.00

T24 Mobile — not Activate my number

My New Number- [protected], [protected] please Activate my Number Contact number [protected]

T24 Mobile — network problem

july 01, 2015 [protected] t24 mobile is facing a lot of network problem Do provide network

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information