[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — They recharge lesser value than assured!They deceive the consumer! Beware..!!

I shopped at big bazaar and one of the representative came forward to me and asked me that I would get 2 simcards each having a balance of rs. 100/- later on activation of the sim I got rs. 53 on one and 65 on other. On contacting the customer care they guys refused to lodge a complaint against the representative! I also noticed that they didn't even ask for my attestation signature anywhere while registering the documents. To achieve their sales target they deceive customers with wrong information and later refuse to lodge complain against the same. Its not about merely the less amount assured since that was complimentary but please..don't deceive the consumer. And also note that your representative dodo represent the company so plz take full responsibility of the same as in what they tell to the consumer rather than refusing to lodge the complains against your employees.. Dipesh Lahoti [protected] [protected] P.s. I brought these sim above mentioned from Avani Mall Big bazaar at Howrah (Kolkata)
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 6, 2021
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hello Mr. Dipesh,
This is Priya from Future Group. Please be informed that your issue has been escalated to my team. They'll get back to you soon.
For any further queries, do write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in

Regards,
Priya

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information