T24 Mobile — To disclose my sim identity to another person

Address:North 24 Parganas, West Bengal

To,
The area manager of customer care executive
Of t 24, kolkata area
Sir,
I have the honour to state that i am tarakeshwar rano village - uttarpara barahatty, po - tenya, dist - murshidabad, pin - 742404(West bengal). I am a ex combatant member of indian air force. Presently i am staying at ichapur(Arunodaya aptt), flat no - f, 2nd floor, po - nawabganj, dist - 24 pgs(North), pin - 743 144(West bengal). I have purchased a t24 sim from bigbazar sealdah number is [protected] on 02nd october 2013. Accidently i have lost that sim at kanthadhar of ichhapur, po - nawabganj, dist - north 24 pgs on 27 oct 2013 around 10 am. On the same day i loddged a lost gde(Gde no - 2017 dated 27 oct 2013) at noapara police station. I have also rangged up to your customer care to block the sim(Imsi - [protected] cc representative was minal kumar). Even though some body had ranged to mr x from the above mentioned sim and uses some abuse languges which was unparlamentry. Now mr x on 28 oct ranged up to your customer care to know the owener of the sim, your customer care executive disclose my identity, which he can not disclose somebody's identity only with the sim number. Now mr x caught me and absued roughly in front of others and try to defame me in my locality not only that but also mr x inform the same thing to our local club. Now club member are behind me and my family member's. Presently our life is at risk and they asking for donation for the club.
In view of the above you are requested to inform me with full address of the customer care executive/representative who had disclosed my identity. So i can able to take the legal action against him. From your department what action will be taken against victim i may please be informed. And let me know who will pay the donation to the club?
Thanking you sir,
Yours truely and patent customer,
Tarakeshwar rano
Contact no - [protected]
Email id : [protected]@gmail.Com
Note : after that incident, my mother's and self illness consecutively is one of the cause to delay to send this e.Mail. I am regretted for the same.
Please acknowledge this e.Mail
Further requested that not to disclose my mail because i have to live in the same locality.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

TO,
THE AREA MANAGER OF CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE
OF T 24, KOLKATA AREA
SIR,
I HAVE THE HONOUR TO STATE THAT I AM TARAKESHWAR RANO VILLAGE - UTTARPARA BARAHATTY, PO - TENYA, DIST - MURSHIDABAD, PIN - 742404(WEST BENGAL). I AM A EX COMBATANT MEMBER OF INDIAN AIR FORCE. PRESENTLY I AM STAYING AT ICHAPUR(ARUNODAYA APTT), FLAT NO - F, 2ND FLOOR, PO - NAWABGANJ, DIST - 24 PGS(NORTH), PIN - 743 144(WEST BENGAL). I HAVE PURCHASED A T24 SIM FROM BIGBAZAR SEALDAH NUMBER IS [protected] ON 02ND OCTOBER 2013. ACCIDENTLY I HAVE LOST THAT SIM AT KANTHADHAR OF ICHHAPUR, PO - NAWABGANJ, DIST - NORTH 24 PGS ON 27 OCT 2013 AROUND 10 AM. ON THE SAME DAY I LODDGED A LOST GDE(GDE NO - 2017 DATED 27 OCT 2013) AT NOAPARA POLICE STATION. I HAVE ALSO RANGGED UP TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE TO BLOCK THE SIM(IMSI - [protected] CC REPRESENTATIVE WAS MINAL KUMAR). EVEN THOUGH SOME BODY HAD RANGED TO MR X FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED SIM AND USES SOME ABUSE LANGUGES WHICH WAS UNPARLAMENTRY. NOW MR X ON 28 OCT RANGED UP TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE TO KNOW THE OWENER OF THE SIM, YOUR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE DISCLOSE MY IDENTITY, WHICH HE CAN NOT DISCLOSE SOMEBODY'S IDENTITY ONLY WITH THE SIM NUMBER. NOW MR X CAUGHT ME AND ABSUED ROUGHLY IN FRONT OF OTHERS AND TRY TO DEFAME ME IN MY LOCALITY NOT ONLY THAT BUT ALSO MR X INFORM THE SAME THING TO OUR LOCAL CLUB. NOW CLUB MEMBER ARE BEHIND ME AND MY FAMILY MEMBER'S. PRESENTLY OUR LIFE IS AT RISK AND THEY ASKING FOR DONATION FOR THE CLUB.
IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO INFORM ME WITH FULL ADDRESS OF THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE/REPRESENTATIVE WHO HAD DISCLOSED MY IDENTITY. SO I CAN ABLE TO TAKE THE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HIM. FROM YOUR DEPARTMENT WHAT ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST VICTIM I MAY PLEASE BE INFORMED. AND LET ME KNOW WHO WILL PAY THE DONATION TO THE CLUB?
THANKING YOU SIR,
YOURS TRUELY AND PATENT CUSTOMER,
TARAKESHWAR RANO
CONTACT NO - [protected]
EMAIL ID : [protected]@gmail.com
NOTE : AFTER THAT INCIDENT, MY MOTHER'S AND SELF ILLNESS CONSECUTIVELY IS ONE OF THE CAUSE TO DELAY TO SEND THIS E.MAIL. I AM REGRETTED FOR THE SAME.
PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS E.MAIL
FURTHER REQUESTED THAT NOT TO DISCLOSE MY MAIL BECAUSE I HAVE TO LIVE IN THE SAME LOCALITY.
KEEP IT UP!
Dear Mr. Tarakeshwar,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. We have taken a note of your issue and have escalated the same to the concerned department. They shall take the necessary actions and get back to you soon. Thank you for providing us with your contact details.

Regards,
Priya,
Future Group.
Dear Mr. Tarakeshwar,

The requested sim number has been blocked, hence after blocking the sim no one can make calls or send sms from the same.

Regards,
Priya,
Future Group.

out going calls barred

My out going calls barred before one and half month (approximate) and i contacted T24 help desk at Big Bazar, Hassan. three, four times complainted there but till not cleared. kindly take necessary action immediately.

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information