T24 Mobile — Without my knowledge my t24 number port out any other person

Address:Khordha, Odisha, 751015

I am using my t24 no-[protected] but sorry to say that i saw my mobile no automatically invalid and immediate i contact customer care but they told me your number port out but i have not given any port out requests so how to porting my number in other network and who use this number? thanks - himanshu choudhury (advocate) orissa high court mob -[protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Himanshu,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have escalated this to the concerned team & they shall get in touch with you.

Please note your reference id 5612 for further assistance.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
I am using t24 mobile no. from last 12 days. As company sellers told me abouts activation of INTERNET connectivity I am trying for INTERNET but found no connectivity . I am complaining about it to company c.c. on every day but problems not solve. I think it may be fraud mal company as I facilitate since the day of getting SIM of t24 no. [protected]
Dear Mr. Pramod,

I've shared your concerns with our team and they shall connect with you soon. Please write at [email protected] with your reference id 6102 for future correspondence.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Dear Pramod,

We believe the concerned team got in touch with you and assisted you with the concerns raised.

Trust that the ticket ID 6102 is resolved as per your satisfaction.

Let me know in case you require any assistance in future.

Please share your feedback and suggestions with us, it'll help us to serve you better in future.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information