prasad_india on Oct 14, 2012
Hello All,

Please help me... I saw an ad where "FEEDEX INFOSOL PVT.LTD" gives the work from home with low investment of Rs750.00 for sms sending job. Im interested to do it but hesitated to send them Rs750.00 since the company is in kolhapur and im not aware of this. so i thought i should take the help of your all guys.

Here are the site of the company : http://feedex.webs.com./

Please help me if i should go ahead and send them Rs750.00 or i should not send.

Please guide me.

waiting for your reply.

Here is my email id ;prasadckolambkar@aim.com

Prasad

Comments

N Jul 23, 2013 by
prashant talap

Hello All,

Please help me... I saw an ad where "FEEDEX INFOSOL PVT.LTD" gives the work from home with low investment of Rs900.00 for sms sending job. Im interested to do it but hesitated to send them Rs900.00 since the company is in kolhapur and im not aware of this. so i thought i should take the help of your all guys.

Here are the site of the company : http://feedex.webs.com./

Please help me if i should go ahead and send them Rs900.00 or i should not send.

Please guide me.

waiting for your reply.

Here is my email id ;prashanttalap@gmail.com

prashant
N Sep 7, 2013 by
kuldeep639

if u got any detail tell me plz about ts company er.kuldeep639@gmail.com
N Sep 10, 2013 by
vinayak1985

FEEDEX INFOSOL PVT.LTD is a fraud company. Don’t invest. If you want proof I will sent to you by mail. You can send me anytime mail if you want proof. My Email id is vinayakshende10@gmail.com. & according my experience 90% online income providers companies are fraud because I have already lost so much money. Thanks.
N Sep 10, 2013 by
vinayak1985

WWW.EWEBTIMES.COM IS BECOME NOW WWW.MYCLICKSMEDIA.COM. My id is 38342 & user id is shende_vinayak@rediffmail.com. This is totally Fraud Company. In my a/c withdraw payment option is not active & this company is reducing my all balance every time. This company is not giving payment. I have not received my one /first payment & according my experience 90% online income providers companies are fraud because I have already lost so much money. You can sent me anytime mail I will send to you proof by mail. Thanks.