GroupDealTools - To make aware to all consumer that GroupDealTools is a fraud website to make money online

c.shiriya@yahoo.in on Aug 4, 2013
Dear All ......

After exposing fraud website onlinewebprofits.com i would like to bring to your notice of another website called GroupDealTools is also a fraud the mode of operation and taking away money is same ....so please beware of this do not fall into this....ITS A FRAUD there is no simple way to make money except hardwork...

Comments

N Sep 6, 2013 by
pgupta_16

http://www.brinfosoft.com/ -- BR Infosoft is a fraud company, they asked you for registration charges of Rs 2100 for Start One Plan and after that they provided you the work and asked you to submit it. I tried this for ad posting work and submitted more than 200 ads on this site, They were saying that they will make the payment on every Monday but I never get my payment. I tried to call them many times but each time they didn't pick it or disconnected my call.

My User ID was BRIS0863 which they provided me but it is useless. They took my a/c number and told me that check your a/c on every Monday after posting ur 100 ads, I had posted more than 200 ads but never received my payment.

So, Never Trust on this Site. It is totally fraud. The contact number of this website is 08052371211

N Dec 5, 2014 by
Parthiban Ramachandiran

I saved my Money after looking this Complaint in this site . Thank s lot .

Phone: 9869003024