Acharya Associates Herry kem IT solutions — Cheating without giving salary and taking bond

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 gouravom
I am cheated by the Acharya Software Service Pvt Ltd, located in Navragpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The company is normally hiring the candidates by offering them an attractive salary as basic salary + target salary. For eg. basic salary is 10, 000 + the target salary is 20, 000 and they will convince you that target is nothing, simple works only. They decided the salary structure like this only because to compell you to do your work. But the fact is that they will give you lot many goals to achieve by the end of every month. And if we started to do the work the CEO "Vipul Acharya" from Canada will continuously call you and give you another labour work which is not in monthly goal. Every day we have to finish the work only by CEO’s instruction and it takes the whole day. By the end of the month they will abuse you and you couldn't complete the goals (targets).So they will pay you the basic salary after so many cuttings. And the dangerous part of the company is that they will ask you to sign in the bond of Rs.50, 000/ by showing these attractive salary structure. And they will convince you. After one or 2 months only you will understand that you had cheated. At the time you can’t even left the job. They will claim the bond amount. If we give 2 months notice period to leave from there without bond, those 2 months they will not pay you anything. I am still working here because i can’t do anything. I am going to give them 2 months notice period. No other way for me. I am trapped.”Vipul Acharya” the CEO of the company will never listen to you and never come to the office. Vipul Acharya started the same business strategy before 1 year by using the name of the company “online managers”. It is closed due to a criminal case in court. Now his business is in Canada also. After cheating all Indians started to cheat north Americans too, by the company called ”Capman Group”, ”Acharya family Canada” “Acharya family India”. And they are publishing the same company in different names like Acharya Software Services Pvt Ltd, Herrykem IT Solutions, Acharya Associates Etc, But all these are same(a small house near Navragpura Police station). They don’t have even a specific domain too. They will tell you to send the resume in [protected]@busiwiz.com/[email protected], [email protected] Dear job seekers please don’t go there. They will hire you even without an interview. Their phone no.[protected]/30

Comments

I working in Herry kem for 3 months, Every month i getting salary correctly, the working atmosphere of this company is very nice all the staffs are very friendly, I really like this company very much.
Take your salary and left the job without giving notice, he will not be able to do any thing
i am x employee of the company.
Juz received a call frm dem. Felt smthng weird.So started googligling abt d company. Anyway ur review helped me
. ThaNk you..
Completely fraud company.I was x empolyee.Please, don't go to give inteview or send mail.its policy for fresher is starting 8000 salary and if your performance is good than 4000 bonus.my word is so good as other developer.at last my work 0.and tell me you are convert on project base.and one of the Gaurav is very foolish man haven't knowledge of IT and other things.he is CEO in Ahmedabad.Please, don't waste your time.i[censored] think about it than please don't do.
All these bad postings are done by looser who got fired for their poor performance, I am working with this company for last 1 year and I have got bonus of 4000 to 5000 per month consistently. Every month 7 or 8 employees get bonus for their good performance
Hello, I am working since three months( Achrya software services Pvt.Ltd).I have seen all the looser, who cant achieve the goals will say like this, who is work in sincerely and achiveing the goals, they are getting good salary with monthly incentive.these people who said froud they are such a looser...I have seen in office these people who are saying froud, they were comeing to office and simply without doing any work simply sitting because they don't know the work, even they cant speck English and saying all these things..dont want to tell more about loosers.Please don't Listen to them..Go ahead...
Yes its exactly what they are doing..
I am also an ex employee..I worked there 2 months only.i left the company because they did not pay even 1 month salary..really fraud company..pls do not go there.
Hello friends i am aditya got interview call from this company. Also i went for an interview and i have been selected without any interview. Salary offered to me is 12000+5000+20000.
Hello, I am working since 5 months in Herry kem IT solutions and i have got salary per month consistently.Employees who are work in sincerely and achiveing the goals, they get good salary with monthly incentive, i also got monthly incentive two times. These pepole who posting bad comments, they are such looser who got fired for their poor performance, please don't Listen to them..
I am working in this company last 6 months its good company, the environment of company is good, employees feel free to work here. In my conclusion I would like to thanks to you for giving me this opportunity.
Hello Friends,

All the comments given above regarding the salary or incentive are false. I am sincerely wroking with the company sicne 5 months, and every month I get my salary and incentive as per the contract.
Hi Friends,

Whatever the other ex-employees or outsider say about this company, but according to me if you are really a target oriented person, then this is the best company, who offers you to achieve your goals and take home the highest incentive of the company. Since 7 Month I am working here as senior person, and I haven't seen any developer to go home without incentive of that month. It is really a good company to work.
Hello Friends…

I am working here from last 1 year in this company. There is no hard work and challenging task.company give a normal target to complete and if any employee complete that target they got extra incentive.Even they complete 80% of their target then also company give extra incentive.And I am getting it last 6 months
Yes Gyes
It is a totaly fraud Company
cbcvbncnncn
Herrykem IT is that company which provide me a challenging environment and provide me the opportunity to improve my skills. Which provide me healthy and biased free environment, lots of opportunities and where suggestion and view of every employees are respectable and welcome. It also provide good environment and good security. Moreover, where there's good relationship between employers and boss.
I am working for HerryKem for the last 4 months, They are correctly paying the salary and also I got incentives for two months, They are doing their jobs correctly. Those who posted bad comments about the company are really looser. If you are perfect with your work and punctual the company will definitely pay for your contributions
Hello, I am working since 6 months in Herry kem IT solutions and the environment of company is good, employees feel free to work here. Every month I get my salary and also got monthly incentive two times. Those who posted bad comments, they are such looser who got fired for their poor performance, please don't Listen to them..
I am working in Herrykem IT Solutions for the last 6 months. I didn't face any issue regarding salary or incentive.Every month I got my salary in time. I got a hike in my basic pay this month. Just do your job sincerely, the company will look after you and reward for your contributions. Please don't believe the misleading posts...

Acharya Associates Herry kem IT solutions - Cheating without giving salary and taking bond

Company:Acharya Associates Herry kem IT solutions