Frequently Asked Questions

1. DO NOT ENTER PHONE NUMBERS IN COMPLAINT TEXT ! ! !

For your own safety sake please do not enter phone numbers in complaint text, only in designated fields if the company requires your phone number, to avoid receiving fraud calls.

2. How can I submit a complaint?

To view our detailed manual on how to submit a complaint please Click Here

3. I have posted a complaint/comment, but it doesn’t appear on the website. Why? When my complaint/comment will be posted?

Some complaints/comments may require to be viewed by our staff first, to make sure they do not contain spam messages or cursing. This process can take from a few hours to 1-2 days, so please be patient..

Please be aware, that the complaints/comments are not being checked on weekends, so if you posted your complaint/comment on Fridays evening, it might not show up on the website until Monday.

If your complaint/comment violates ConsumerComplaints.in Terms of Use (cursing, direct insults towards other users, advertisements, etc), it will not be posted on the website.

4. How can I change my password?

You can change your password at any time in the Edit Profile section, or by clicking Here
Please be aware, that you need to be logged in to your account, to change your password.

5. How can I change my e-mail address?

You can change your e-mail address in the Edit Profile section, or by clicking Here

6. How can I contact other users of ConsumerComplaints.in ?

Click on the user’s nickname. You will be taken to his/her profile. Click on "Send Message" option (located next to the user's nickname)

7. My complaint has been resolved. What should I do now?

It’s a good idea to mark this complaint as resolved.

In “My Complaints” section click “Mark Complaint as Resolved”, explain what has been done and how did you managed to resolve your issue with the company and click “Submit”.

Your complaint will be marked as “Resolved” and a resolution statement will be added.

8. I have received a call/message/email from ConsumerComplaints.in!

ConsumerComplaints.in does NOT call users. Anyone claiming over the phone he/she represents ConsumerComplaints.in is a scammer.

In rare cases ConsumerComplaints.in may contact it's users via email using only and only official @consumercomplaints.in email. Any letter received from any other email address is not associated with ConsumerComplaints.in

Stay safe.

9. How can I find out the contact information of the complaint author?

Unfortunately we do not provide any user personal details to the 3rd parties.

You can send a personal message to the user via our messaging system and request such details.

10. After I posted my complaint, I received a call/message asking for my bank/credit card details, what should I do?

We strongly advise mentioning your contact e-mails instead of phone numbers in your complaints to avoid fraud calls.

Remember: provide your phone number ONLY to official company representatives, that will contact you via our website.

If you have doubts that you've been contacted by an official representative, feel free to contact our support team to make sure.

Also, please be aware that we NEVER contact complaint authors via phone!

11. How can I delete my complaint/comment?

Please contact our support team for such questions.

12. How can I contact ConsumerComplaints support team?

To contact our support team please Click Here
Be aware that the approximate response time can be up to 2-48 hours.
If you have submitted your ticket on Friday or on the weekend, please be aware that you might not receive an answer up to Monday.

13. Where can I find Consumer Complaints customer support phone number?

Unfortunately, we do not provide customer support via phone. You can send your inquiry via our Ticket System.
Be aware that the approximate response time can be up to 2-48 hours.

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
Quikr
money not processed into account
(6 minutes ago)
negative balance without informing
(7 minutes ago)
HDFC Bank
neft transfer never happened to beneficiary account and my money never come back
(16 minutes ago)
demat charges
(17 minutes ago)
HDFC Bank
disapproved of credit card application
www.bdomains.com