[Resolved]  Acumeus Pune In Clover Center, Mg Road — fraud service in name of giving the job

Company name: acumeus

Location: near arora tower, camp, pune

I was searching for a job on the internet, i got a search regarding "amazon company is hiring 12thpass candidate for back office executive" on wap. Clickindia.com

Then they called me for an interview and texted me the address.

I gone for an interview on 28th may 2019, i see there that they have 6-7 members in their team.
(First session) in that the girl taken the interview, and asks for pay money (Rs.2300 + 500 extra) for joining purposes, after i have given the money they gave me a receipt of it.

(Second session) the other girl calls someone and told me to speak on phone, the girl on phone again takes me an interview and says in last that you are selected for the job and get more details from the guys.

After that they said me to wait, in between i was just watching the surrounding and i saw that there is no registration of their company, no name written of their company in any of the corner, no cctv,

I got doubt, i call my husband on phone and said the whole thing on phone, he said it's a fraud company, and take your money back, so i decided as i have not used any of their service, i should ask for the refund right there.

After the call i asked for my refund, they said we can't give the money back because you are selected and it is written on the receipt that if you get selected then you will not get the money back, and call the helpline number given on the receipt for further information, i just requested them i don't want the job, i just want my money back, but they didn't give the money, and says the same answer again and again.

After i came home i search the company acumeus on google, but there is no result on google of that company, after that i call the helpline number written on the receipt, it was continuously busy, i call the other 2-3 number i have, the same lady speaks on all the numbers alone.
I checked the number on truecaller it was written as 'emerald green office', then i searched it, after the search i got some of the results, says that it is a fraud company called 'emerald green' takes money from people and don't give them jobs. As it was took place with me to.

They guys have changed the company name from 'emerald green' to "acumeus"
To not get noticed and still making people fool and takes away the money.

I have the number of their manager called rafiq - [protected]
Even i have the snapshot of the chat with their manager rafiq in which he said the refund will be done till today on 1st june 2019 and now they are denying. I am also attaching the snapshot of the whatsapp chat with him. (And when we said that we will come to them via law he is saying in hindi ki "dhamki de rahe ho mujhe... Paise nahi dete... Jo ukhadna hai ukhaad lo").

Even i have the call recording for the same.

Which brainwash my mind when i was asking for the money refund.
Please dont get trapped or fool by these companies

The last two numbers is still register on truecaller as emerald green.

Be aware of this fraud company.
Don't go there and don't pay a single rupee to them.

fraud service in name of giving the job
fraud service in name of giving the job
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 3, 2019
Closed
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Call 100, Raise a police complaint the cops will help you
the complaint has been already raised more then 3 times in police station, and still they are making fraud.
my friend got his money back.
I am Laiba shaikh
I don't know about others but my experience was good enough with this company.
I got my job within a week itself, I think this is best ever company because it assures you your job as soon as possible
No doubt, they best place to find work ! I really appreciate the facilities given by them.The facilities of this company has not only helped me but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally.
They behave very rudely after get telephonic round, Very Bad Experience, Not Helpful nature, They only want money
after paid money girl told me you get call and joining but i never any call or any job .they just want money . after take money this girl talk vey rood .
Forward such complaints with all details to [protected]@amazon.com so that legal action can be taken.
They took 1500 rs money from me on 18/01/2020. And told me go to Vidya Bhavan, shivaji Nagar, Pune. But I don't get any job yet. When I contact to them, they don't received my call. They don't took my call, When I contacted to them. I have receipt of money. It's such a fraud company. I want my money back. Please someone help me...I am a poor guy. Please sir help me 🙏🏻

Clover Centre, 1st Floor, Flat No -109, A wing, Moledina Road, MG Road, Pune