Aktu Lucknow — not at all satisfied with re-evaluation result.

G-25, G-BLOCK, KAVINAGAR, GHAZIABAD, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 PriyankaGarg on Oct 11, 2019
With warm regards
Name - priyanka garg
Roll no.- [protected]
Course - b pharmacy
College - kiet group of institutions (Kiet school of pharmacy)
In 2nd year even semester in the subject medicinal chemistry (Bp402t) i got 25 internal marks and 11 external marks and i was shocked about my result but i am 100% sure that my marks will be increased so i filled challenge re-evaluation form and the result is so annoying, not expectable. I have bad handwritting but this doesn't meant that they will not read my content. They had to compromise in my handwritting but not in my content. Actually i have problem of stress during exam by which my hands shiver and shakes and i tried my best to control it, but atlast it results in my bad handwritting. Because of my bad handwritting they are even not checking my answers. I had attempted each and every question and done it very well. A huge humble request to you to only once check my copy fully and please dont be angry and irritated seeing my handwriting, this subject includes structures atleast do judge me only on that basis. Atleast find some phrases in it by which you may assure that my content is not compromised from anywhere. I have drawn every structure perfectly. Examination is all about knowledge and not about writing and through my content i showed my knowledge. Yes i know that i have writing problem. I have given full of my energy to this exam, then after doing this the output is not at all acceptable. Examination is all about rewarding the students for their hardwork. But i think inspite of rewards and encouragement, i am getting discouraged.

not at all satisfied with re-evaluation result.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Aktu Lucknow - not at all satisfied with re-evaluation result.

Company:Aktu Lucknow