All India Net Solutions Customer Care Contacts

2.4
Last updated Sep 4, 2021

File a complaint to All India Net Solutions

Having problems with All India Net Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by All India Net Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

All India Net Solutions

All India Net Solutions Company Representatives

All India Net Solutions Phone Numbers

Fax

All India Net Solutions Overview

Latest complaint Refund not accept has been filed on 04/09/2021. Latest Resolved A Must Read,)cheaters and fraud company was resolved Apr 18, 2011. All India Net Solutions ranks as the #6 most complained about among Hosting & Web Design.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with All India Net Solutions. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved All India Net Solutions complaints

Recent All India Net Solutions reviews & complaints(32)

All India Net Solutions — Refund not accept

Amazon se 22...

All India Net Solutions — IP Address has been blocked

Sir we have 4 computers in our net solutions so one day we can make only 1 exit exam then the rest person sign in but showing ip adress has been blocked, before we done 10 in one day but now what happened sir please kindly reply ....
Service available

All India Net Solutions — tpsl. government my upi transaction successful but not give me services..

Sir, on the rajasthan board 2020 retotaling secondary form payment portal gateway i paid 934.39. My transaction was succesful.in my upi payment app phonepe showing transaction successfull. But on portal payment failed. Why.. My 934.39 ruppee transferred in merchant account. But services not giving me.. Why.. My rajasthan board 2020 retotaling secondary form not submitted... My rajistration not happan.. Please give me services or payment refund...