Alten Calsoft Labs — fake & fraud recruiters

7th Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, 4/1, Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore-560029, Bangalore, Karnatakabangalore, India
 Deepraj Pathak on May 26, 2019
#relianceindustriesltd
#mukeshambani
#reliance

Hello everyone,

Alten calsoft group requested me to attend ril (Reliance industries ltd.) interview for ghansoli (Navi mumbai) location. Payroll company was supposed to be alten calsoft labs. I cleared 4 rounds & they sent me a written confirmation that i'm selected by reliance manager but they are not giving me joining.

This company alten calsoft group is a fraud who took my interview without budget approval from reliance.

This is the height o[censored]nprofessionalism & fraudulent activity, which is being demonstrated by alten calsoft group. I approached alten's cfo through linkedin & told him that i'm going to spread this news in media. He was reluctant to take an appropriate action & next day one girl named arati from alten called me & tild that the opportunity is on hold from ril.

What kind of pathetic & inhuman work they have done - just see.

Boycott alten calsoft labs at any cost. They waste people's time & can't give joining.

To me, alten is a fraud company.

Deepraj pathak