Arvind Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Mar 13, 2022

File a complaint to Arvind

Having problems with Arvind?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Arvind customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Arvind

Arvind Head Office Address

The Arvind Store, Ground floor, laxmi chhaya bldg, LT road, Near Babhai naka, Borivali west, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Mumbai City District

Arvind Phone Numbers

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by Arvind customer care

Arvind reviews & complaints(8)

F 335, old M.B.Road, Opp. Govt Ser. Sec. School. Today he is construction building and also block the half of road with dumping construction materials so people getting problem to pass road. Pls do quick action toward them....
This is with regards to my Order ID O11a5ac placed on Sept. 10, 2021 for Rs. 12616.55.

Two items from my order are missing:
1. Nudestix
Nudies All Over Face Color Matte Blush - Naughty N Spice

2. Nudestix
Nudies All Over Face Color Bloom - Poppy Girl

I reached out to customer service on 13 Sept. 2021, who promised to update my 2-3 days later, but they did not reach out to...
My id[protected] beend hogya he plz rutten kardo plz
+1 videos

Hi guys. Am arvind from chennai
    I got job from ethical technologies. They are the number one cheating company. I did accuracy 80% and i have the proof still they saying. You are not doing correct so we can't give payment. Don't take projects from this company and don't believe the people from the company.in staring they mention me only few mistakes now they are saying you can't get the payment from our company, totally a fraud company pls don't belive from anyone. So guys pls careful with this company don't believe anyone from here

Hi am sampath from hyderabad the person named arvind had contacted me as he is having uk voipo process for that he need 15 thousand for software and 13thousand for data for this i deposited 28k to his account he just did time pass for three days later he blocked me in what's app he is not lifting my ph calls please be aware of this kind of people he also offers robotic software he also posts add in old his mobile number as [protected] seven zero seven five seven one six two six nine

Am Arvindl from bhilwara Rajasthan
        I bouth buckaroo/leather shoe from meto showroom jaipur 26 Fab 2017
        After around 1 month o[censored]se the shose sole was cracked its just 2 months old and how shose can can last in such small period. as i did not had any record in my hand i said him to check my purchase record and card details as i had used my credit card to buy this product, they straight said we shall discuss with factory
        Hello! Your A/c no. 099770 has been debited by Rs. 118 on 29Sep18
        Info: BAJAJFIN_MNDTVRFCHGS_AUG18
        how to get that amount back

Arvind — GDA Madhuban and Bapudham scheme code-781

Hi We have applied for plot in GDA Madhuban Bapudham Scheme -781 (Year-2009) and have been allotted plot in this scheme. We paid all the amount to GDA two Years ago but the property is not yet registered. We kept calling GDA but they never/dont provided any information when would registration of the plot will take place. Do we have any customer who has been allotted plot in 781 and has successfully registered plot in scheme 781(Year...

Arvind Fashions Ltd. — PROVIDENT FUND NOT RECIEVED

HI,
          I M SHIVANI KANOJIA AND I WAS WORKING WITH ARVIND FASHIONS(NAUTICA) SINCE 2 YEARS.AFTER 2 MONTHS OF MY RESIGNATION I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PF FORM TO EPF SUB ACCOUNTS OFFICE 2ND FLOOR CMC BUILDING BEGUR ROAD HOSUR ROAD BOMMANAHALLI BANGALORE-68 SUBMITTED ON 2ND MARCH, MY PF NO IS KN/BN/[protected].

bUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY PF CLAIMS.INSPITE OF REPEATED REMINDERS AND PHONE CALLS I M UNABLE TO GET ANY REPLY...