Audi Motors Suratgarh — door lock

With humble word and folded hand, i would like to say that, i had visited your authorized dealer show room audi motors pvt ltd. On[protected] at suratgarh, for changing our door lock of car, insurance & washing of vehicle. Insurance and washing worked has been done by service provider but changing of door lock of car has been pending due to non availability of door lock. Your service provider said to us we have placed the order of door lock and within 2 to 3 days door lock will come here. Whenever door lock will came we will call & assist you. I was purchased car on december'2015 and still the vehicle is under guarantee period. Two weeks gone still the order placed by your service provider not received the items and no any call has been done by your service provider to us. Kindly request to you short out the issue and assist us as soon as possible.

Yours faithfull customer

Avinash bharti
Manager
Punjab & sindh bank
Pilibanga distt: hanumangarh
State rajasthan
Pin 335803
Updated by Arush Bharti Mar 19, 2018
With humble word and folded hand, I would like to say that, I had visited your authorized dealer show room AUDI MOTORS PVT LTd. on[protected] at Suratgarh, for changing our door lock of car, Insurance & Washing of vehicle. Insurance and washing worked has been done by service provider but changing of door lock of car has been pending due to non availability of door lock. your service provider said to us we have placed the order of door lock and within 2 to 3 days door lock will come here. whenever door lock will came we will call & assist you. I was purchased car on December'2015 and still the vehicle is under guarantee period. Two weeks gone still the order placed by your service provider not received the items and no any call has been done by your service provider to us. Kindly request to you short out the issue and assist us as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfull Customer