Barkatullah University — r.d.memorial college of nursing

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 shefali kushwaha on Feb 1, 2019
I am complaining about above mentioned college. I have never seen worst college ever than this. Teacher are so rude. They dont know how to behave with students (Age 20-30). I am from the batch of[protected] from p. B. Bsc nursing. Till now they are not proceeding my documents for further process. I am badly suffering from 4 years, because of their indiscipline behaviour. They even dont take initiatives for students to carry out process. Everytime students have to come there and they will carry out procedures. They disturbs a lot specially to outsiders. I am from delhi and at the time of admission they told me the charge of p. B. Bsc nursing is 1.20 lakhs. But now, i have spent above 2.50 lakhs, and it does not worth it. Everytime you visit to your college, they ask for money only, no matter whether your work is going to be completed or not. Still m not having my p. B. Bsc nursing registration, just because of their carelessness. I am not satisfied with this. Principal, vice principal ms. Dolly, cordinator ms. Mallika roy, and ms. Kirti. These teachers are so ridiculous, they dont listen me, nor initiates my work for further evaluation.
Kindly take some action for this worst college, students come to there to receive education, moral values, kind behaviour, not to bear their stupidity, indiscipline behaviour, and for bad treatment..
I shall b highly obliged to you..

[Feb 01, 2019] Barkatullah University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, 4 month back i have applied online to get my BSC degree . but not received yet.
Application number :BDIG[protected]
Date of application 28 Oct 2018

This is urgent to me.

This seems you guys maintaining tradition of delay and laziness as government known for!

Shashi