Bullmart Research Pvt Ltd — fraudster equity advisory company

shailtrack on Dec 31, 2017
Client number –
Nidhi - [protected]/ [protected] (Equity advisor) (Fraudster)
Asad - [protected]/ [protected] (Equity advisor) (Fraudster)
Jyoti – [protected] (Complaints & accounting department)
Rahul – [protected] (Equity advisor)

Case description –
I have been contacted by one representative from bullmart research company named nidhi ([protected]/ [protected]) advising about the trading research advising on equity share market. The mentioned executive has taken rs. 4000/- as registration fees and provided couple of calls in options trade of asian paints and yes bank in initial stage where i made a loss of rs. 4500/- after which the executive has stop answering my calls. Please find the screenshot of trade below –

Trade date contract descriptor exch action qty price#
Value brokerage taxes
(Incl of all charges) order ref.

09-oct-2017 opt-asipai-26-oct[protected]ce-s nse buy 600 19.00 11, 400.00 95.00
23.40

10-oct-2017 opt-asipai-26-oct[protected]ce-s nse sell 600 19.00 11, 400.00 95.00
29.40

05-oct-2017 opt-yesban-26-oct[protected]ce-s nse buy 1750 15.00 26, 250.00 95.00
31.62

05-oct-2017 opt-yesban-26-oct[protected]ce-s nse sell 1750 12.70 22, 225.00 50.00
32.27

She has handed over my case to her boss named asad ([protected]/ [protected]) who has convinced me to invest in btst product so that he can able to recover all my losses and promised me to make a profit of rs. 30000/- and for that i have to pay rs. 6000/- for availing that particular btst product which i have paid. Then next day he called and provided me single call of option trade of indusind bank and told to hold the same until it reaches it target. But from that point the losses start getting imposed and asad has stop answering my call. I have faced a loss of rs. 43065.48/-. Please find the trade details below –

Trade date contract descriptor exch action qty price#
Value brokerage taxes
(Incl of all charges) order ref.

13-oct-2017 opt-indba-26-oct[protected]ce-s nse buy 1200 35.48 42, 570.00 190.00
57.74

26-oct-2017 opt-indba-26-oct[protected]ce-s nse buy closeout 1200 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 exchange initiated

Later to this trade, he has contacted me after few days stating that this is market so we can’t predict the moves of market. I am unable to understand if a person cannot predict a market then why he is working in equity advisory firm.
I have called jyoti (Which i have got the number from bullmart site), she told that the calls provided so far was not the company calls for the day.
Then asad called me later and came up with another product called volume creation. He said that we will not trade in the market as it is very uncertain, we will work for volume creation as it will ensure sure shot profit. He has explained me all the terms of the product and asked to deposit rs. 21000/- for buying the particular software used for volume creation. As i was not having that much amount, i have paid rs. 12000/- from my end and remaining amount he ensured that he will pay from his income but later on after profit i should return the same to him. After paying rs. 12000/- he stopped answering my call.

Few days later i have received a call from rahul (Equity advisor) stating that asad and nidhi was already terminated. Please do not pay any amount to them. Then rahul tried to convince me to put money so that he can provide me calls further which i have not agreed upon and from then i have not heard from anyone anything.in this whole process i have made a loss of rs. 70000 (Approx). Please find all the screenshot of payments attached. Request for refund of all amount. It will be highly grateful.

For more information on case kindly contact me on shailesh - [protected] or my mail id shailtrack@gmail.com

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0