[Resolved]  Burdwan University — Issuance of Graduation Certificate

To, Aug 31, 2015
The Consumer Complaints,

Sub :- Issuance of Graduation Certificate

This has reference to the above mentioned subject. I'm, student of Bidhan Chandra College, Asansol, B.Com (General ), Batch of 2008, require your help regarding failure in issuance of my graduation certificate.
Sir, I appeared for my 2nd year B.Com examination in 2009 and I had failed to qualify in one group. In 2010, I appeared for my 3rd year examination along with the 2nd year group, in which I had failed to qualify . I qualified in my 3rd year examination but again failed to qualify in the group I appeared for 2nd year.
In 2011, I reappeared for the 2nd year examination with both the groups and for the third time I failed to qualify in the same group which I have been trying to pass for the previous two years.
From 2012 to 2015, I have been visiting the college regarding the result but have failed to receive any help from the authorities. I also visited the University of Burdwan in March 2015, the authorities then advised me to get in touch with the SPIO .
Sir, I would kindly request you to look into this matter and help me. This is affecting my career as I am unable to apply for a job due to unavailability of my graduation certificate. I have enclosed photocopies of my mark sheets of the last three years for your perusal and record.
Looking forward to your co-operation.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
[protected]-------

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2019

[Jul 31, 2015] Burdwan University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kusal Bhandari Jan 03, 2019
Plz remove my complaint
Updated by Kusal Bhandari May 03, 2020
Plzz remove my complained messages
Updated by Kusal Bhandari May 03, 2020
Actually my phone number is given all the addresses so I want to remove
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir amer roll number 12ch/416/0046
Ami amer result genarale a convert korte diye6ilam kintu akhono result clloge a aseni plz bolben kato diner modhe pabo
When are you going to publish the result 9f part 2 examinations.
Sir/Madam,
I am a student of BA part-lll in English honours, bearing roll & no-17AH/214/0167.
I recently appeared in the part-lll examination as regular.But the issue is regarding my part-1, where I successfully cleared my honours papers but could not complete two combination papers.Therefore, I, again appeared to give those exams.But, again, unfortunately I only managed to clear one of these two papers.Hence, one combination paper is still incomplete.Otherwise everything seems to be quite clear including all the 8th papers of honours.Therefore, I would like to request the university of Burdwan to be merciful & to qualify me so that I could go for further studies in the upcoming session.

Burdwan University Phone