[Resolved]  Buy2sell — fraud of market research company

my name is pratipal. i trade in mcx. sometime ago mr. tarun kumar contect me by phone-call about his market researcher company named buy2sell. he pursuing many kind services. i took his profit saring service. i paid rs.9000 only for this service as security money. acording to his promise it is refundable. if i quit with him it would be refund to me. i work with him but total loss i found. after facing loss i told mr. tarun kumar that i want quit with his company. so please refund my security money. but till day no reply him and no contect. because he is not pick my phone and mostly numbers have been closed.
mr, tarun kumar's company name - buy2sell
mr, tarun kumar's address - 19/21, mancheshwar apartment,
4th floor no 402
bhuwneshwar, orisa.
mr, tarun kumar's phone no - [protected], [protected] [protected] [protected]
mr, tarun kumar's email - [protected]@uy2sell.com
sir, i want my money back. please deel it.

pratipal
bazpur, u s nagar uttarakhand
[protected] [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:55:48
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

my name is satyapal rathor. i trade in mcx. sometime ago mr. tarun kumar contect me by phone-call about his market researcher company named buy2sell. he pursuing many kind services. i took his profit saring service. i paid rs.9000 only for this service as security money. acording to his promise it is refundable. if i quit with him it would be refund to me. i work with him but total loss i found. after facing loss i told mr. tarun kumar that i want quit with his company. so please refund my security money. but till day no reply him and no contect. because he is not pick my phone and mostly numbers have been closed.
mr, tarun kumar*s company website name - buy2sell.co.nr
mr, tarun kumar company name - buy2sell
mr, tarun kumar address as website - 19/21, mancheshwar apartment, 4th floor no 402 bhuwneshwar, orisa.
mr, tarun kumar phone no - [protected], [protected] [protected] [protected]
mr, tarun kumar email - [protected]@uy2sell.com
sir, i want my money back. please deel it.

satyapal rathor
bilaspur, rampur up
realy it is a big fraud
my name is satyapal. i trade in mcx. sometime ago mr. tarun kumar contect me by phone-call about his market researcher company named buy2sell. he pursuing many kind services. i took his profit saring service. i paid rs.9000 only for this service as security money. acording to his promise it is refundable. if i quit with him it would be refund to me. i work with him but total loss i found. after facing loss i told mr. tarun kumar that i want quit with his company. so please refund my security money. but till day no reply him and no contect. because he is not pick my phone and mostly numbers have been closed.
mr, tarun kumar company website name - buy2sell.co.nr
mr, tarun kumar company name - buy2sell
mr, tarun kumar address - 19/21, mancheshwar apartment,
4th floor no 402
bhuwneshwar, orisa.
mr, tarun kumar's phone no - [protected], [protected] [protected] [protected]
mr, tarun kumar's email - [protected]@uy2sell.com
sir, i want my money back. please deel it
satypal
bilaspur rampur
buy 2 sell is a big fraud. i dont give advise work with them.

Company:Buy2sell