D D A

D D A Complaints & Reviews

I am original allottee of an MIG flat in DILSHAD GARDEN, DELHI. Applied for freehold conversion on[protected] vide application form no.120831 and request ID 119440. The conversion application was submitted complete in all respects - with all the necessary documents and payments as per instructions of the DDA. As per DDA circular no.PS/D(H) - I/DDA/2011 dated nil issued by Dir(H) - I, the conversion Time - Limit was reduced from 90 days to 45 days. No deficiency in my application form has been intimated/ reported to me till date. Despite the above and lapse of 134 days, nothing has materialised. I have not even been intimated the status of my case. Even my visit to DDA CAMP held in FEB, 2013 and to the concerned officials ave not borne any fruit. BEING A RETIRED GOVT OFFICER(CLASS I) AND UNABLE TO PAY FREQUENT VISITS TO THE DDA OFFICIALS, I AM HUGELY DISAPPOINTED. I WOULD TEREFORE URGE YOU TO KINDLY INTERVENE AND HAVE MY CASE EXPEDITED. SADA NAND KAPOOR ( [protected])
Aug 13, 2020

D D A Park (Terrace Garden) in Pocket HU -BLOCK of PITAM PURA, New Delhi- 34 is being completely neglected by the workers as well as the relevant dept. Workers donot come at all & a beautiful park is turning into a Garbage Dump. Stray dogs & Grazing Cows have become a regular feature. To Whom should I write about the same ? Rgds SAJJAN MITTAL [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

D D A — sewer manholes are blocked in pkt.3,sector-23 Rohini

sewer manholes are blocked in pkt.3,sector-23
    sewerage
    All sewer manholes are blocked in pkt.3,sector-23,rohini.Require immediate action.
    sewerage dirty water mixing in drinking water.pls take immediate action as we are suffering various problems.

D D A Recent Comments