Ff.com

Dear garena
I USED IN CONFIG FILE AND SORRY
GIVE ME ONE CHANCE. PLEASE
AFTER I AM NOT USE HACK AND CONFIG FILE E.T.C
PLEASE GARENA UNSUSPEND MY ID PLEASE.
MY ID NAME -ULTRAㅤ9ㅤ9ㅤ9
ID NUMBER - [protected]
THANKS LOVE YOU
Nov 24, 2022
Hello Dear garena I USED IN CONFIG FILE AND SORRY GIVE ME ONE CHANCE. PLEASE AFTER I AM NOT USE HACK AND CONFIG FILE E.T.C PLEASE GARENA UNSUSPEND MY ID PLEASE. MY ID NAME -ULTRAㅤ9ㅤ9ㅤ9 ID NUMBER - 3014400909 THANKS LOVE YOU

My ID Was Suspended When I Was Playing The Game, I Haven't Done Anything Wrong And I Am Sure That I Have Followed Your Rules Of Conduct, And I Am Sure That By Mistake You Have Suspended My Account For No Valid Reason, This Is My Humble Request To Free Fire Team To Unban My Account.

GAME NAME-✿ᴰᵃʳᴋ᭄ANGEL•

ID :- [protected]...

Ff.com Recent Comments

• (10 days ago)
        Id suspend
        Hello, TEAM FREE FIRE INDIA My...